Home
Guys I emailed Pac Nor for a rebarrel and they quoted me over $600 plus shipping. Goodness I can buy another decent rifle for that. Any suggestions on someone cheaper? Am I totally out of touch on this? powdr
IT&D- minerva ohio.

great work, fast turnaround, very fair pricing
Powdr,

I have a Remington M-660 in .338 Fed. It is a rebore of a .308. I have not fired it since rebore. It cost me $235 for the rebore. Make me a reasonable offer and you'll own it...

I think I'm going to rebarrel it to .300 Sav. or perhaps .250 Sav. smile

GH
Hopper you talking about the gun or just the barrel. How long is it and does it have holes in it for the rib? powdr
There are new take-off barrels available for the Rem 700 for less than $100 - but perhaps not in the exact caliber you were thinking of. Would one of those fit on a 722?
Originally Posted by powdr
Hopper you talking about the gun or just the barrel. How long is it and does it have holes in it for the rib? powdr

Powdr,

Just the barrel. The M-660 has the same contour as the M-700 It does have sights. Barrel length is 20" (The original M-600 had a rib... The M-660 did not...)

GH
Check with ER Shaw, should go for considerably less, and the fine Mr. Mule Deer likes them as well
E. R. Shaw does fine work.
http://ershawbarrels.com/e-r-shaw-custom-barrels.php

Price List
E. R. Shaw Rifle Barrels *
Shaw Contours 1 thru 5, chambered and threaded for your action
4140 Chrome Moly Steel $175 416 Stainless Steel $247

Remington 700 Factory Contour Barrels *
Direct replacement barrels (minimal stock work may be needed). Threaded and Short Chambered.
#1 Sporter Contour, #2 Magnum Contour & #3 Varmint Contour available at the same price.
4140 Chrome Moly Steel $190 416 Stainless Steel $268

Bluing
On E. R. Shaw rebarreled actions only.
Premium polish and blue $118 Bead blast matte finish $108

Gunsmithing
Barrel Fitting - Includes: truing face of reciever, headspacing and test firing. $118
© 24hourcampfire