Home
All the pre-orders are heading out the door today, and anybody who orders now will get their copy shipped ASAP. You can order through www.riflesandrecipes.com.
That is great Mule Deer. I will have to order one. I have learned from and enjoyed your other books. I see on the website that you receive a free rifle scope with every book order. That is a great giveaway. LOL. Wes

I will stop buy and get mine on the way back from Helena this afternoon. The money I saved you on the shipping of the "T" bolt should just about pay for the book...
Ordered.

'Bout damned time. wink
Yeah, that's the way we were starting to feel about it too! Apparently our printer was a little busier than usual, but then we've had them print two books this fall. So we may have been part of the problem....
Just ordered mine. I can't wait to read it.
Kirk,

Must have missed you yesterday afternoon. I am sure we could have negotiated something with the price, though we still have soft drinks hanging around from your previous visits.
I'll be making deliveries for shrapnel all day Sunday. If I have anything with your address on it I may swing by.

I can't stay long though. He told me everything needs to be delivered by 1300.

Travis
Do you have a magnetic sign for the door of your pickup saying "Kirk's Special Delivery Service"? If not, he should supply one, and maybe you'd get tipped by his customers.
I do not.

But he does provide me with a notarized letter stating he is my friend.

Gets me out of all sorts of problems.

Travis
Traffic tickets? Bar fights? Low on gas on Highway 2?
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Kirk,

Must have missed you yesterday afternoon. I am sure we could have negotiated something with the price, though we still have soft drinks hanging around from your previous visits.

I was on the phone with Dober, passed right through Townsend. Maybe when you and Eileen come over for elk tenderloins we can barter. Are you doing the Bozeman gun show?
I'm going to be in South Texas during the show, slaying more innocent woodland creatures. But Eileen might be there.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Traffic tickets? Bar fights? Low on gas on Highway 2?

Don't stop there, it was just getting interesting! grin

Shod
A good writer leaves suggestions in the reader's imagination....
ordered my copy and a couple of others for Christmas gifts.
Thanks very much!
I m calling your wife soon, feel the urge.......
to order the optics book , join your annual newsletter for looneys like us, and maybe another cookbook.
Hope you got through! We were deer hunting for a few days, and cell reception was off and on.
Got my copy Thursday. Only complaint is that I read it in three evenings. But I've heard rumors another reloading book is in the works smile.
Just ordered my copy. Thanks.
I bought 3 extra copies to give as Christmas gifts.
And they're on the way!
My copy arrived yesterday and I read the first three chapters while Renae was entertaining two of the grandkids. I had not realized that it has been 15 years since the first optics book. As usual John't field tips are most excellent...

Recommended...
Originally Posted by deflave
I'll be making deliveries for shrapnel all day Sunday. If I have anything with your address on it I may swing by.

I can't stay long though. He told me everything needs to be delivered by 1300.

Travis

Friends don't let friends drive 1980 Toyotas. Hold out for a company Dodge.
Really enjoying my copy so far.
Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire