Home
As always, if subscribers have any problems logging in please contact [email protected] or 406-521-0273.
Name the meat packages with Hurricane names.
I mentioned your idea and the editor of RLN approves. Thanks!
http://www.riflesandrecipes.com/ind...amp;view=article&id=23&Itemid=21
You bet. I adopted your idea when the book first came out and it saved me some aggravation. The first buck named ended up being wretchedly bad. It was easy to avoid him.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I mentioned your idea and the editor of RLN approves. Thanks!

If the editor would like the naming to be educational, capitals of countries might add some international flavor to the cuisine. The theme could inspire some cooking exploration too.
Thanks, but the editor of RLN prefers names of men and women, just to keep the beasties straight. When she wants more education she depends on the Campfire, like everybody else in the known universe.
Tongue in cheek:

Should we e-mail the editor and mention missed typos?

Going to find my asbestos drawers...

Mike
Typo-catching is always welcome.

In fact we usually catch a few ourselves after it's out, no matter how many times it's been gone over by both of us beforehand. Sometimes we correct them, and sometimes we don't. Depends on the typo.
laugh
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Thanks, but the editor of RLN prefers names of men and women, just to keep the beasties straight.

Cartoons and comics would offer a good mix of boys and girls: Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, Velma, Clark, Lois, Mickey, Minnie, etc...
© 24hourcampfire