Home
Was looking through Hodgdon's online load data and saw they added a new powder to the Enduron line. They say it fits between 4451 and 7977. Anyone worked with it yet?
Been meaning to ask Hodgdon for some, but what's often laughingly known a "real life" has pushed it to the back of the list recently.
It certainly looks intriguing; I'll be interested to hear what people have to say about it.
Certainly understand the "real life" priorities, looking forward to your views on it when it gets to the front of the list grin

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Eileen!
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Been meaning to ask Hodgdon for some, but what's often laughingly known a "real life" has pushed it to the back of the list recently.

I called Hodgdon about 4955 last week. They said it hasn't been released yet. I found the other two on store shelves when I was traveling to PA last week but no 4955. It looks to be about 4831 burn rate. I really want some for the 25 Bob loads I'm dreaming up.

I did score some 7977 that will be stuffed into 270 win with 150 Noslers some time after deer season. I'm hoping to get enough into the case to make it work as advertised. Drop tube might be in order........
© 24hourcampfire