Home
The answer:

Dear Brad,

Brass production has been put on hold due to the high ammo demand. At this time, we do not have a tentative date as to when brass production will resume. We appologize for the inconvience. Thank you for contacting remington.
I now have enouph brass bullets powder and primers to reload for 20 years. I waited out this shortage thing and didn't get excited for three years. I finally realized that if i didn't get everything I needed when it came available I'd likely wait another 3 years or possibly be dead first.

Shod
Bit by bit, I'm still adding to the stockpile. Might step it up a bit should Hill get elected.
Originally Posted by Bbear
Bit by bit, I'm still adding to the stockpile. Might step it up a bit should Hill get elected.

If that old twat gets elected the hoarders will clean out the reloading components in 2 weeks time or less..
It'll be worse than ovmit shortage..
It may have started all over again, today...
I've been beefing up my stocks over the last 6 months. IMHO waiting until the beast gets elected is too late, the run will be in full swing then. It could start in a few days if Obama uses this nightclub terrorist incident as an excuse to get creative on some new executive orders.
How about AR-15 rifles and parts? I will bet those will be gone in a week or two.
Originally Posted by Dustylongshot
How about AR-15 rifles and parts? I will bet those will be gone in a week or two.

Whats the price on an AR?
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by Dustylongshot

Whats the price on an AR?

Quite a bit more than it was 48 hours ago
AIM Surplus has sold out of stripped lower AR receivers in 12 hours. 5.56/223 ammo as well.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
It may have started all over again, today...

NO doubt about it.

Today alone, S&W and Sturm Rugers stocks went UP due to gun sales and ammo purchases jumped too.

Jerry
Head's up, Cabela's has Remington 257 Roberts Brass and $5 shipping on orders over $100.

I've got 5 bags of Roberts Brass on its way... finally.
Thanks for the tip! I'm looking forward to working with virgin brass for a change.

FC
FC, glad you snagged some!

It's been a long wait...
I'll think good thoughts for your brass re quality control.
It will be crazy again. Better stock up!!
© 24hourcampfire