Home
www.RiflesAndRecipes is getting a new website; faster, spiffier, all that. But it will be going live on Sunday evening (10/16/16) and not be available for 24-48 hours. If you need something before then call 406-521-0273, or e-mail [email protected]. In the meantime, back to antelope hunting. We've already eaten last year's prize.
Great! Going back to work soon and my mad money account will be replenished. In jury's suck. 6 months off sucks even more.
New website is very nice! Going to have to add the few books I don't have yet to the Christmas list
Originally Posted by KU_Geo
New website is very nice! Going to have to add the few books I don't have yet to the Christmas list

Same here.
Nice looking new web site. The hat size option box offers no options. No sign in for RLN anymore is it discontinued?
The site is still "under construction," which means some of the features are working, but others are being added ASAP.

Right now you can order books off the site, but need to also e-mail Eileen at [email protected], because she doesn't get details about which books are ordered, or if you have special instructions. (That should change in the next day or so.)

They're still working on RIFLE LOONY NEWS, but it will also be up soon.

If anybody has any questions, you can also call Eileen at 406-521-0273. Thanks!
Thanks, MD. Asked cuz I need to renew RLN.
The changeover to the new site started a week ago. Ain't modern technology grand?

They're now working on adding her standard R&R e-mail address to the site, [email protected]. Will post as soon as that's running.

Kind of like computers were supposed to make us "paperless" that has worked out well.
Mule Deer- the email I received to "Update Account" with my email address and new password is legitimate, correct?
Yep, it is. The website is FINALLY getting down toward the end of being rebuilt, and that's one of the last steps.
I got the email, went in and changed my password. Easy enough. It makes you use a password that is in the medium secure or better range. That aggravated me as I like my ten letter password but it would not allow that. I added two numbers to the end and it would not allow that. I then added 5 numbers to the end and it took it.
Yeah, I've heard from Eileen that's similar to what has happened with others. The new website is indeed supposed to be more secure than old one, partly because the old one was, well, old. It was built close to a decade ago on a popular but now-obsolete operating system.

It's also a LOT faster!

Should probably also mention that Eileen's new cookbook, Tenderize the Wild: marinades, brines and rubs for wild game, can now be ordered. The first printing is en route, and copies will be shipped ASAP after they show up next week.
© 24hourcampfire