Home
The latest issue of RIFLE LOONY NEWS is up and available to subscribers. As always, if you have any problems logging in, e-mail [email protected]

Thanks!
Tell Eileen that her "Ping...ping...ping" story rocks. And your scope article echoes what I've been telling my high tech friends for years. But, they're happy, so what the heck.
The references to fishing in this one made me realize how
Much I wish Eileen would write a fish cookbook. I love to fish but hate fried fish after growing up eating it 3 times a day every time the oil field would crash
You mean something in addition to this?

http://www.riflesandrecipes.com/product/classic-freshwater-fish-cookbook/
Having problems logging in to get it. Sent Eileen an email as well as one through your website. Haven't heard anything.
Me too. I clicked on lost password and got a message that I would receive an email with which to reset password. Did that twice and no email came through. Plus, I have not forgotten my password, but would change to another just to get in.
We're still having one remaining problem with the new website: The "Contact Us" connection doesn't work. Our web provider says the problem is with the e-mail server, and the e-mail server says the problem is with the web provider.

Eileen is about to knock their heads together, but in the meantime contact her at [email protected], or 406-521-0273 and she can fix things.
© 24hourcampfire