Home
Posted By: rg475 A-Square - 07/22/14
Has anyone heard any news about A-Square after they went bankrupt again?
Posted By: hubel458 Re: A-Square - 07/23/14
There was an auction that sold all the assets,

buildings, machinery, supplies, inventory, even the books

that they had published, and the

company is no more. Still had debts.Ed
Posted By: rg475 Re: A-Square - 07/23/14
Always wanted one of those rifles glad I didn't send a deposit! Hopefully smoeone will make the brass, there's quite a few of those rifles still around
Posted By: hubel458 Re: A-Square - 07/23/14
Actually from the info I got from private guy, who was hired

by a company who bought them out , who tried finish

up the lingering orders, after they closed their

gunbuilding and ammo making facilities, they only

made about 400 gunsover the years. Many more in the

ASquare calibers were made by other smiths and

manufacturers on variety of actions. Ed
Posted By: TheKuskokid Re: A-Square - 07/28/14
Go here: http://www.broadswordgroup.com/a_square_rifles.html

They are good rifles. I have two; a .500 A-Square and a .338 A-Square Hannibal models.
Posted By: Biebs Re: A-Square - 08/09/14
Yes, I love them as well. They're accurate, have Timney triggers, and the stock really soaks up the recoil. I recently bought A-Squares in 338-06, 416 Rigby, and 500 A2. I has 2 T-Rex A-Squares in the past....wish i still had them, but brass availability pretty much kills the 577 T-Rex these days. I'm looking for more A-Square rifles.
Posted By: Biebs Re: A-Square - 08/09/14
Yes, I love them as well. They're accurate, have Timney triggers, and the stock really soaks up the recoil. I recently bought A-Squares in 338-06, 416 Rigby, and 500 A2. I had 2 T-Rex A-Squares in the past....wish I still had them, but brass availability pretty much kills the 577 T-Rex these days. I'm looking for more A-Square rifles.
Posted By: TheKuskokid Re: A-Square - 08/10/14
That is a rifle I would love to have, and will have one, eventually. I have been cruising the auction and various posting sites to see if one pops up, but am not posting a WTB ad. Not yet at least.
The .500 A2 kicks butt, on both ends. I think I'd like the .577 but loaded down some.
© 24hourcampfire