Home
Can someone tell me the ring spacing on the CZ 550 magnum actions. I am wanting to mount a Leupold VX-3 1.75-6x32 scope on a 416 Rigby I have coming. I have heard it may not fit due to the long mag action. Help please??

Thanks all.

Reno
The front ring fits on a lengthwise dovetail, so the can slide back and forth some. While there can be an occasional difficulty with some scopes, I haven't run into many problems on the various occasions I've tested scopes on mine, but I'll do some measuring and let you know how it turns out.
I have a Leupold 1.5-5x on my CZ 550 in 500 Jeffery. It fits fine.
Reno,

According to Leupold the 1.75-6x has a tube length of 5.4 inches. I just measured the action on my .416 and you'll easily be able to mount your scope.
Thanks guys!! I appreciate it. I was able to find the Leupold numbers but I couldn't find the CZ action numbers. That tells me all I need to know.

Thanks again.

Reno
Here's a picture of my 500 with the Leupold scope on it if that helps. I have the Talley QR rings on mine, they work great.

[Linked Image]
Very nice rifle Colorado!! That thing is beautiful man. Well done.

Reno
A 1.5-5X on my BRNO 375. You will have plenty of room.

[Linked Image]
Thanks Ed. Everything sounds like it will fit. I should have it all Monday. I will get the scope mounted and make sure. Thanks guys.

Reno
© 24hourcampfire