Home
I found a Zeiss Conquest Duralyt and was thinking about putting it on my model 70 375 H&H and was wondering if anyone had any experience with these scopes on big bores?

Thanks!
I'm sure it will work great. I'm running a lesser conquest 3.5-10x44 on my 375 with no problems whatsoever. Try yours and let us know how it works for you..
I wouldn't worry about the scope failing on a 375 h&h. I haven't ever had a scope fail on me on one that was over $100. When you get to the faster 416's to 458 cals and bigger is when you might need to think about it more.
What about one on top of a 416 Rigby?

Reno
Well, I am going to try it out. Thank you gentlemen.
southwind, what power is the scope??
I have a Duralyt 2x-8 with illuminated reticle on my .416 Remington and love it.

It makes the overall rifle and scope a bit heavy but I don't mind that on a .416. smile
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I am going with the 2x8. My Xmas present to myself grin
I think that's a great choice. Like BSA I'm running a Conquest on my CZ in 375, the 4.5-14. For elk. High magnification for the range, and turned down to 4 power for my aging eyes for the hunt.
Originally Posted by southwind
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I am going with the 2x8. My Xmas present to myself grin

Cool, that should work great. Post some pictures please..
I have the 2-8 mounted on my 416 Rigby but I haven't shot it yet. Have to get the new stock bedded first. Alaska Arms rings for anyone wondering.

Reno

[Linked Image]
I have a Conquest 3-10x44 on my 375. I've shot at least 400 rounds with it. Everything works just fine.
RC
© 24hourcampfire