Home
Posted By: wabigoon "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/09/20
Of course, the old joke about A&W. Any other gags about the fast food joints? laugh
Posted By: sse Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/09/20
back home there used to be a sandwich, soda fountain called the Nip 'n Sip...it was nicknamed around town as the Burp 'n Slurp
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
I am not going to BEGIN to list the innuendoes of "In 'n Out"
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
When I was a kid there was always rumors of Taco John's having cases of empty Alpo dog food cans in their dumpster. LOL.....
Posted By: mathman Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
Fuzzy's Tacos in Fort Worth
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
The local burger / fish n chip shop, when I was growing up was always referred to as the "chew & spew" !
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
The local choke and puke ala The Bandit.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
The old truck stops, "Eat here, and get gas".
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
The food trucks that ran on Air Force flight lines for the maintenance crews were universally known as Roach Coach or Gaggin' Wagon.

McD's was usually called McDouche or Fallen Arches.

Then there's Booger King and Kinda Fake Chicken. You Eastern guys have Hardly Burgers.

NOT satire: How many of you remember that Arby's was originally named RB's because all they sold was roast beef sandwiches?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
AW got its start in the next town over.

The one here local was owned by a very nice Armenian family that belonged to our church. They sold it in the early 90's back to the corporation which tore it down and built a KFC.

You used to be able to purchase the fresh root beer in milk gallon jugs straight from the tap for parties and such.

Was able to take my oldest there to the actual drive in with car hops to get the root beer floats.

Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
Taco Hell
Posted By: Prwlr Re: "Ants, and Worms'? - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67
... actual drive in with car hops to get the root beer floats.

In the frosty glass mugs! laugh
© 24hourcampfire