Home
Hey .. this may sound a little odd, but do any of you have any good recipes for preparation of orange foam earplug?

The back story is this: my GF thought she dropped a piece of carrot. She reached down, picked up the orange thing, and started chewing. Apparently it was not carrot and apparently orange foam earplug doesn't taste too great in it's natural state. In the way of being supportive, I'd like to provide her with a good recipe for them for Christmas.

Thanks ..

Tom
The more ear wax the better, don’t skimp in the ear wax. A few small hairs are a bonus.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Hey .. this may sound a little odd, but do any of you have any good recipes for preparation of orange foam earplug?

The back story is this: my GF thought she dropped a piece of carrot. She reached down, picked up the orange thing, and started chewing. Apparently it was not carrot and apparently orange foam earplug doesn't taste too great in it's natural state. In the way of being supportive, I'd like to provide her with a good recipe for them for Christmas.

Thanks ..

Tom
Make them look like "Little Smokies" and have them swimming in BBQ sauce.
Put some real Little Smokies in there on top to get the process started.
Like this only more BBQ sauce to hide the surprise.
[Linked Image from lanesbbq.com]
Tread lightly, Tom
Get some squid tentacles, the older the better, cook to a rubbery unchewable consistency, serve cold.
I don't think you have to cook them...my son sent me a picture of a pile of bearschidt with what appears to be an orange earplug in it. And folks ask me why I don't eat bear meat, LOL.
The backstory here is it was near a Cessna 150 crash site where the pilot was killed last year near Dunsmuir CA, Son captioned picture, "You don't suppose?"
Eeeee .. some of those answers are kinda scary! (ironbender -- I know prudence is the better part of valor but sometimes y' gotta poke the bear! :))
The secret to great foam ear plug, is pocket lint......
© 24hourcampfire