Home
Neighbor just posted some pics of his Blackstone. Pretty neat, I thought.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That’s pretty damn cool.
Nice
Nice
Creativity at its' finest.
Originally Posted by Farming
Neighbor just posted some pics of his Blackstone. Pretty neat, I thought.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Very cool adaptation! But wow, how many Miller welders does one farm shop need?
And all the farmers say they're broke. LOL.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
And all the farmers say they're broke. LOL.

its in their genes ....they literally cant help but to poor mouth it....bob
That is very cool!
Wife's boss' husband has a huge bbq built on a Snap-On tool chest design. Pretty neat but has a serious design flaw (the drawer handles get burning hot as you're running the grill.)
Originally Posted by JimInAK
Neighbor just posted some pics of his Blackstone. Pretty neat, I thought.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I wondered the same thing.
I wonder how nice it will look after cooking with it 3 or 4 times. Flat tops spatter a lot of grease.
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by JimInAK

I wondered the same thing.

As did I. Then I figured this was in a fab shop that built it for him and he took the picture when he went to pick it up.
That's cool as hell. Kudos
All that time and money, and he still couldn't pay for an American to build the actual griddle... had to cheap out on the $299 CHICOM speshul.
That thing is sweet...

Merry Christmas pard, hope things are well....
© 24hourcampfire