Home
Posted By: FieldGrade Holiday Health Food - 12/25/12
Well,,, I managed to stay out of the English Pub eggs untill now, but being Christmas (and my birthday) I deceided to treat myself to some snacks and a cold beer this afternoon.
The eggs came out tangy, but delicious. They go great with the smoked Salmon my neighbor dropped off (from the river right in front of my house) and my home brewed Venison Summer Sausage.

[Linked Image]

Not sure how long my old ticker'd last on a steady diet like this, but it don't hurt to live it up once in a while.

Course, if ya don't hear from me again you'll know I popped a vein.
Wish me luck. grin
Posted By: chris_c Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/25/12
Happy Birthday
Posted By: eh76 Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/25/12
Happy Birthday! Wish I was close enough to drop by.
Posted By: conrey Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/26/12
Happy Birthday dear I wish you good luck & hoped to be there with you Have a wounder full blessed day Also invite your best buddies to make the day more lovely
Posted By: jpb Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/26/12
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Well,,, I managed to stay out of the English Pub eggs untill now, but being Christmas (and my birthday) I deceided to treat myself to some snacks and a cold beer this afternoon.
The eggs came out tangy, but delicious. They go great with the smoked Salmon my neighbor dropped off (from the river right in front of my house) and my home brewed Venison Summer Sausage.

Not sure how long my old ticker'd last on a steady diet like this, but it don't hurt to live it up once in a while.

Course, if ya don't hear from me again you'll know I popped a vein.
Wish me luck. grin

Glad you liked the recipe I posted. I like it too -- now I make these AND other eggs with vinegar & pickling spice! Twice as quick to the heart attack... smile

John
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/26/12
Yea,,, thanks for the recipe jpb. They are indeed tasty.
Couldn't really tell until I removed a few but they now look like brown eggs that haven't been peeled yet.
Kind of an earth tone. Throw some beet juice soaked eggs in the mix and I'm all set for Easter. smile

BTW,,, I obviously lived through my gluttony yesterday so I'll drink a lite beer today to counteract and residual ill-effects. smile
Posted By: sse Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/27/12
but being Christmas (and my birthday)

My mother had the good sense to wait one more day...
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/27/12
Originally Posted by sse
but being Christmas (and my birthday)

My mother had the good sense to wait one more day...

Mine wished she had. frown

Happy belated.
Posted By: sse Re: Holiday Health Food - 12/27/12
Happy belated.

We get that a lot, don't we?

cry (if at all)
© 24hourcampfire