Home
I like wings, little tex-mex, etc...

(No ricers allowed.)
When is the Super Bowl?

L.W.
Soon.
02/03/2012
I plan on being there wearing burgundy and gold!

Go Skins!
We'll be having the usual, beer, hot wings, scallops wrapped in bacon, beer, caribou chili, shrimp gumbo, beer, crab cakes, brats and oh yeah, beer.

Did I mention that we will be having beer during the Super Bowl?

Hoping to celebrate a 4th NE Superbowl title!!
Originally Posted by sse

(No ricers allowed.)

what? no margarine bowl with chips? shocked (not a ricer post wink ) laugh
I make a big pot of seafood gumbo
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by sse

(No ricers allowed.)

what? no margarine bowl with chips? shocked (not a ricer post wink ) laugh

I just read a fish cake recipe last night from a cookbook from the 60's that called for putting everything through a... ricer .
they were smart even back then wink
We'll be eating snacks throughout the day. Meatballs, nachos, beer, pizza (homemade, of course), and possibly wings.

We'll have some cut up veggies as well, but who needs those when you have the artery clogging dishes I mentioned earlier?!
One year, in addition to the wings, I made my own corn chips using corn tortilla. That was kinda fun.
Originally Posted by sse
One year, in addition to the wings, I made my own corn chips using corn tortilla. That was kinda fun.

those are the best
How do you do that...just cut and bake?
deep fry them in corn oil
We do deviled eggs, hot wings, guacamole, cheeses and crackers, and a really cool ham wrap around an asparagus speer. You spread cream cheese on ham lumchmeat, put a spear or two fo asparagus in it, and wrap it up. slice in two , and man they are tasty. Other stuff I cant remember for now.
© 24hourcampfire