Home
blush �.�this week alone I�ve have hamburgers�.. .brats �hot links�,chicken thighs, pizza, lasagna ,baked taters x2 and all the fixings ,corn on the cob, beer can chicken. peas, moose steaks- dunked in a yummy gravy fish is the only thing missing ..and I don�t want it�. I do have the weekend covered ..with beef ribs on the wsm (ones with meat on them!!) and I grabbed some skirt steak at the �dead date� �cyro paks @ 50% off (from 9.00 a pound) ! �.score! �.. tacos seem like a good idea (I build and pin mine shut and fry �em! ) I have a hour and a half before I leave town �. I�m 40 miles from a store �I know to pic up beer, that�s a given !!
Just saw this so I am too late to offer help Tarry but tacos or nachos sound great! What did you decide?
Chili, with beans?
shocked
Well, he did ask for different.
get chinese take out
try some green salads for awhile
mickey dee's
the colonel
a and dub
I had a huge round of dental surgery this past Wednesday. My whole mouth is a mosaic of stitches now. Can't eat anything but yogurt, cottage cheese, smooth soup or soft scrambled eggs with cheese.
Tonight, it was ground beef, cooked bland, green canned peas, and half & half, all run through the food processor. Eaten luke warm.

I am ready for something different myself. shocked
I hope everything heals up OK, Sam...
takes time, and it's not without a lot of inconvenience, but all things pass. laugh

I do want to be able to eat ribs and corn on the cob again. smile

Two more implants, three crowns, and two partial plates in the works. Should be finished by Christmas. Just wish it were not so damned expensive. frown
Originally Posted by atvalaska
blush �.�this week alone I�ve have hamburgers�.. .brats �hot links�,chicken thighs, pizza, lasagna ,baked taters x2 and all the fixings ,corn on the cob, beer can chicken. peas, moose steaks- dunked in a yummy gravy fish is the only thing missing ..and I don�t want it�. I do have the weekend covered ..with beef ribs on the wsm (ones with meat on them!!) and I grabbed some skirt steak at the �dead date� �cyro paks @ 50% off (from 9.00 a pound) ! �.score! �.. tacos seem like a good idea (I build and pin mine shut and fry �em! ) I have a hour and a half before I leave town �. I�m 40 miles from a store �I know to pic up beer, that�s a given !!

White Castle. grin
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
takes time, and it's not without a lot of inconvenience, but all things pass. laugh

Two more implants, three crowns, and two partial plates in the works. Should be finished by Christmas. Just wish it were not so damned expensive. frown

just made some beef jerky, wanna try it...? shocked

I hope you have good and comfortable healing until it's done!
Originally Posted by sse

just made some beef jerky, wanna try it...? shocked

Waddajerk! grin
Ain't that the truth? smile
I had a huge round of dental surgery this past Wednesday. My whole mouth is a mosaic of stitches now. Can't eat anything but yogurt, cottage cheese, smooth soup or soft scrambled eggs with cheese.
Tonight, it was ground beef, cooked bland, green canned peas, and half & half, all run through the food processor. Eaten luke warm.

I am ready for something different myself. shocked

Hope it all go's well for you.
Ain't that the truth? smile

yeah, sometimes...regardless, good luck adjusting to the inconvenience...
My Brother's teeth were so bad he couldn't chew jerkey, so he'd cut off little slivers and suck on them then gulp 'em down.

He LOVED jerkey. When there's a will there's a way!

Virgil B.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] smile ....into the oven for a hour at 170 to heat her thru...then out ...the oven to 400 ...back in for 3 minutes and then broiled/browned the top (more like tan).... i'm still eating on today
that is SO good looking. laugh
Looks like you managed to scrounge some decent ingredients...
I got no ideas last Friday frown...then .. ...I hit Safeway at 410 ......fresh bread !!! 911!!! got to have !!! .... and....... 50% off tags galore in the hanging deli !! = 3" of luv on bread...... winner!!.........
© 24hourcampfire