Home
From time to time a few of you guys have been babbling about Dukes so I decided to give it a try.It's 0300 hours and I'm watching Gunsmoke reruns with a growlin'stomach that's lickin' my back bone.Time to whip up some chicken salad and give Dukes mayo a try.

DAMN !!!! Best dang chicken I have ever made with only the substitution of Dukes.

Thanks, guys.

Muttly is currently up to his eyeballs licking out a Hellmans jar grin

I ordered a case of 4 to make the shipping cost worthwhile. I must say I like it better than Helmanns.
Is it better than Miracle Whip?
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Is it better than Miracle Whip?

There's something "bad" in the water that you Ra-cha-cha boys drink isn't there

EVERYTHING is better than miracle whip
It's the vinegar and increased use of yolks.

Born and produced in Greenville, SC boys.

Good things come from the South!
It did have a bit more wang to it! laugh
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Is it better than Miracle Whip Splooge?

A correct way to say that...
But the "Tangy Zip" of Miracle Whip is highly endorsed by DIY.

Mike
I was going to put a jug in your box but sounds like you don't need it now. Have something else in mind now. Local stuff!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by byc
Have something else in mind now. Local stuff!

Does she have a sister ?
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

Mike

Dude.....give your head a shake!

Do not invoke Valdemoort. smile
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

Mike

Dude.....give your head a shake smack with a 12 lb sledgehammer!

Do not invoke Valdemoort. smile
Can't find that stuff up here and they don't ship to Ak. Next time i'm back east i'll have to get a jar and give it a try.
The local Wal-Mart was carry it for about 6 months, then quit. I have about 3/4 of a jar in the frige and another jar in the pantry. I will not be a happy camper when I run out. I tried it when I first saw it because of the comments made here at the campfire. It lived up to what others here said.
I didn't say I endorsed it.

Mike

Just bought two more jars and will be giving it a run with my famous ( wink ) egg salad in a side by side comparison with the infamous MW.
Only brand we buy.
I was on the road last weekend. Found a store about 120 miles away that had Dukes. I got 3 extra jars to go with the one in the pantry. Also I do have a jar of Dukes light Mayonnaise that I got when wal-mart had then on the clearance rack. Was debating if Dukes light was better than no Dukes. I figure that 4 jars will hold me over until I get back over that way.

When I have restaurant or store that I want to remember I usually put it in the GPS. My wife asked me if I wanted to put this store in my GPS. I told it it is across the street from Cableas, I will remember where to find it.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
From time to time a few of you guys have been babbling about Dukes so I decided to give it a try.It's 0300 hours and I'm watching Gunsmoke reruns with a growlin'stomach that's lickin' my back bone.Time to whip up some chicken salad and give Dukes mayo a try.

DAMN !!!! Best dang chicken I have ever made with only the substitution of Dukes.

Thanks, guys.

Muttly is currently up to his eyeballs licking out a Hellmans jar grin

None better than Duke's.
© 24hourcampfire