Home
and without a BGE, a gas grill, pellet grill or even a charcoal grill. smile
Potato salad, lettuce and tomato salad, sweet iced tea, beer and a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. laugh
[Linked Image]
That's pretty cool right there.
love it...
Burgers and beans? Tell me about those beans. Not sweet ones are they?
Nice Sam!
Here's my Memorial Day dinner with a BGE
Smoked honey brined turkey breast,mac salad,baked beans and corn on the cob
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
we did the easy meal. daughters came,i cooked burgers and hotdogs on the grill. baked beans and mac & cheese. oh,boston creme for dessert.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Potato salad, lettuce and tomato salad, sweet iced tea, beer and a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. laugh
[Linked Image]

Nice, Sam! I'm lovin' that little firepit of yours!
Originally Posted by EdM
Burgers and beans? Tell me about those beans. Not sweet ones are they?

pedestrian canned beans, doctored with some molasses, mustard, chili powder, bacon, onions. No recipe. smile
Dan, that sure looks tasty! I was fixing for a solo lunch. My lad came by though, and helped eat some of it, and took a container of the potato salad with him.
Later, I helped cook shrimp, fish, clams, ribs and more burgers over at my neighbors place. Neighborhood pool party and beer blast. smile
[Linked Image]

Looks great Sam. Rained all day here. Saturday night we got 1.5"
Looks good Sam. Wish I had an area where I could have a pit like that!

Mike
Mine.

Sauce ingredients.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

First mix.

[Linked Image]

The test. More salt, Parmasan and garlic needed.

[Linked Image]

Good to go. I usually sear in olive oil in a pan but rushed a bit spraying them with olive oil and baked for 20 minutes.

[Linked Image]

Almost there.

[Linked Image]

Done with Asiago.

[img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa437/boxhead61/IMG_0241_zpszkx3i3bj.jpg[/img]

Ed, see what you can do when you have time to mess around? smile

Noticed that you included one important step that many skip with meatballs, and that is testing some of the batch before making them all.
Ed looks great just like home!
Looks very good.
Ding ding. We have a winner.
nuthin better than Italian style meatballs...
Ed, see what you can do when you have time to mess around? smile

Noticed that you included one important step that many skip with meatballs, and that is testing some of the batch before making them all.

Sam,

Yes, that is a fact. I test about everything I can, ravioli filling for example, before I am good to go.
© 24hourcampfire