Home
Should be good for another 20 or so.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And yeah, Rem Oil works on other stuff. smile
Love it. Its got that same lean because the front leg has been drug about two hundred miles around the patio and campsites!

I'm not an Egghead basher, and I think they know it, but if you can't do it on a Weber kettle, you can't do it.
You nailed it, Sean. This little baby's seen some duty. Some colored vernacular has been spewed over that front leg a time or 2.

Thai drumsticks tonight.
Thai drummies. Little Weber still works pretty good.

[Linked Image]
Nice looking cook LD. Weber kettles are great grills and my Smokey Joe has been camping, tailgating, etc. They're easy to cook on and easy to transport. The only thing the kamado's have on them is their burn time on a load of charcoal and insulation in cold weather.

Mike
Thanks, Mike. And, you're right. Sometimes you sacrifice a bit on the charcoal. I'm pretty good at estimating how much I'll need for each cook. I hate wasting good charcoal.

But, I had to add to add 5 or 6 extra briquettes last night because the fire wasn't staying as hot as I like. Not sure if it was due to the bag getting a little damp or because I was using the mesquite version.

Drummies came out good, though. Dawg approved. smile
LD,

Those Thai drummies look outstanding! You have given me an idea, might take me a while to source the ingredients though.
Great looking gams there Greg.

Dead yard bird on the grill was always a staple at grandpa Paul's house.

He never would have done Thai, but lemon juice and butter always basted whatever he seasoned it with.

Enjoy that grill.
What was "spruced up"?
Thanks, fellas.

ib, Cleaned up may have been a better phrase.

Enjoy all,
LD
Thanks, LD.

The drums look pretty "sprucy". wink
It's got a couple other occasions on its dance card for later on this weekend. smile

I've been having these sporadic, random, recurring thoughts of stuffed jalapenos, BBQ'd bacon wrapped shrimp, and ribeyes. smile
Looks good LD!

I dig my Weber Kettle. Pretty damn versatile.

BTW- Ya done flung a cravin' on me for stuffed japs. Browned sausage folded in the cream cheese, good bacon, raspberry chipolte sauce....sonofabitch. grin
Sorry (kinda), MM. But, you got me back with the chipotle raspberry! smile
webers are my fave by far
i've got 5 of them. legs rotted off of 2 and they now sit atop some concrete blocks. i have the smokentator 1000 insert and the kettle pizza kit. they do ribs and pizza like nobodies business.
© 24hourcampfire