Home
Stopped in to see my pal about 10:30 this am.. He had been cutting wood, and was making breakfast.. Ask if I wanted to stay, but I knew lunch would be soon so I passed..

Have eaten many a meal with him and he is fine cook... This am he had fried a nice big deer burger, and was cooking four eggs when I got there.
Said the burger was some of the best he had ever had..
With a eggs over hard and the burger on his plate, he covered both with black pepper. Next he quartered an onion and put it with the eggs and burger.. He ate the onion like toast with his breakfast, and in place of coffee or tea, he opened a nice cold Millers beer... He is one of the strongest men I have ever met, maybe we're missing something here..
Make the eggs over easy and I'm in.

Sunny side up, yolk runny.
Originally Posted by mathman
Sunny side up, yolk runny.

I prefer easy over, one minute, flip, 30 seconds, serve. More runny than waiting for the sunny sides white to get done.

But we have never disagreed before. whistle
Posted By: byc Re: Breakfast of Champions???!!!! - 08/23/15
no carbs...no sugar! ugh!

Dan says that will pass. laugh

I use the spatula to flip the bacon grease over the top to get the white cooked quick without solidifying the yolk at all.
I use the spatula to flip the bacon grease over the top to get the white cooked quick without solidifying the yolk at all.

I've done that too, many times. But it always seems to make the 'sun' opaque, so fugg it. Just flip it and serve. Works much easier with multiple eggs in the pan too.

Marble and muff!
I always thought the Breakfast of Champions was
Spaghetti Carbonara....
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Marble and muff!

Translation: Adipem et pilosus
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Marble and muff!

Translation: Adipem et pilosus

I'll take your word for it, but bet we disagree.
Posted By: byc Re: Breakfast of Champions???!!!! - 08/23/15
Originally Posted by Wyogal
I always thought the Breakfast of Champions was
Spaghetti Carbonara....

Dang I thought the Breakfast of Champions was tied to the mating call of a 6-pack!

No. No. And NO! The real breakfast of champions entails 40s, sunny D, doughnuts, and tape.

Where is Flave to sort this all out?
I vote for loco moko as B of C.

A mound of rice, a hefty beef patty, an egg and the whole thing smothered in brown gravy. A Hawaiian staple.
A mound of rice, a hefty beef patty, an egg and the whole thing smothered in brown gravy. A Hawaiian staple.

Make it white gravy instead of brown, and I am in. miles
Glad you had fun with this..!! Check out Travis's breakfast.. Similar, but better beer...
Who is this Travis ?

When can he cook breakfast ?
Check out the Rimfire thread, and gouging for 22's, one of the last couple pages..
© 24hourcampfire