Home
Posted By: local_dirt There oughta be a law.. - 12/10/15
these little Crown Jewels weren't so good. smile

[Linked Image]

Careful on this one, Ladies & Gentlemen. It's addicting.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: 284LUVR Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/10/15
Your food is getting cold.Put the damn camera down and eat.
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/10/15
Asspergrass is good!
Posted By: ironbender Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/10/15
Looks like a tasty pan-full of heart attack! Yum.
Posted By: TNrifleman Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
Looks like fine eats to me!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
Would you be kind enough to provide more details on the dish?

I'd like to try that!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
Looks excellent! (My dorm room was directly across the hall from the can. After we had asparagus in the dining hall, you could smell the urine through the two heavy doors between our room and the urinals.)
Posted By: local_dirt Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
wabigoon, it's easy. Saute the asparagus in butter. You can use olive oil to cut down on calories, if you want, but I like the flavor better using butter. Cut up some wedges of your favorite cheese. That Bergenost is some good stuff. I got it at Costco. They carry the Yancey's Fancy brand. In a separate pan, lay in some butter pieces. When the butter melts, add a splash of white wine. As the wine starts to evaporate, add your cheese. As the cheese melts, add a bit of skim milk. You can use cream. But, this is where I win back some of the calories and fat from the butter. Grind some black pepper into the sauce. Cook this on low-med heat. You want cheese sauce, not cheese curd. Pour the cheese sauce over the pan of asparagus. Sprinkle some chopped jalapeno and red bell pepper on top. Pop in oven until you like the looks of things. Inhale. smile
Posted By: byc Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
Oh yeah!! This one just made the Christmas dinner menu!!

Thanks Greg!
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Looks excellent! (My dorm room was directly across the hall from the can. After we had asparagus in the dining hall, you could smell the urine through the two heavy doors between our room and the urinals.)

Haha! I had asparagus and green beans for lunch the other day. Got back to work and had to relieve myself less than an hour later and already had aspargapiss!
Posted By: sse Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
there is that
Posted By: local_dirt Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
You're welcome, David. Enjoy! All you good cooks know how it is when you see something good at the grocery store and you think, yep, bet I can come up with something good with that. You run a quick inventory check in your head of what you've already got at home in the pantry and frig. Another Yep, a nod of your head to yourself, and you're off and running. smile
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/11/15
damn Greg. Lordy that looks good. laugh
Posted By: local_dirt Re: There oughta be a law.. - 12/12/15
They were, Sam. Finished the last of them up last night. smile
© 24hourcampfire