Home
Posted By: rcamuglia Quail and Teal - 11/21/16
With sweet potato and Russet Mashers, Asparagus, Fresh Beets...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Quail and Teal - 11/21/16
yeah, I could really enjoy that plate. smile
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Quail and Teal - 11/21/16
Yeah, I'd eat that, too.. quickly smile
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Quail and Teal - 11/22/16
wtf kind of heathen are you.

putting beets near decent food
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Quail and Teal - 11/22/16
OMG smile
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Quail and Teal - 11/22/16
smile

As always Rick !!
Posted By: ribka Re: Quail and Teal - 11/22/16
LOOKS really good and i love roasted beet

what spices use on birds?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Quail and Teal - 11/23/16
Originally Posted by ribka
LOOKS really good and i love roasted beet

what spices use on birds?

I was wondering about that too. The details are what's interesting
Posted By: rcamuglia Re: Quail and Teal - 11/23/16
I just did it really simple guys. I took the quail and sprinkled on a little Montreal steak seasoning And browned them in a hot skillet with butter and oil.

I deglazed the pan with some white wine and reduced. Took it off the heat and finished it with butter. Drizzled with the reduced sauce over the quail

One sweet potato and one regular potato three cloves of garlic boiled and then mashed with butter salt pepper and hot whole milk

The beets are simply boiled, peeled, quartered, and tossed with a little butter, salt and pepper

The asparagus is simply pan steamed with a little water, drain, butter salt-and-pepper
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Quail and Teal - 11/23/16
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I just did it really simple guys. I took the quail and sprinkled on a little Montreal steak seasoning And browned them in a hot skillet with butter and oil.

I deglazed the pan with some white wine and reduced. Took it off the heat and finished it with butter. Drizzled with the reduced sauce over the quail

One sweet potato and one regular potato three cloves of garlic boiled and then mashed with butter salt pepper and hot whole milk

The beets are simply boiled, peeled, quartered, and tossed with a little butter, salt and pepper

The asparagus is simply pan steamed with a little water, drain, butter salt-and-pepper

Nice!
Posted By: hanco Re: Quail and Teal - 12/13/16
I like quail. I had pointers for 30 years. I killed and ate a bunch of them. Blues are better eating than bobs in my opinion.
© 24hourcampfire