Home
Coffee ?
Premium brand such as Starbucks or or just the good ol stuff like Folgers?
Black ?
Creamer ?
Sweetener ?

Tea ?
Earl Grey?
Green ?
Oolong ?

Energy drink such as a Monster?

Coca-Cola?

And how many does it take to get you going in the morning ?
Starbux is a premium coffee ?

AYFN ??

Costco, 100% Columbian, dark roast, fine grind in the 3 lb. can.
Black
Double me up with these every morning

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Home roasted coffee, origin is not important as all freshly roasted coffee is great. This is in contrast to most Charbucks coffee.

(home roasting coffee is simple. I also brew my own beer and it's a little more involved)
Fresh ground Tanzanian peaberry every morning !

BLACK & half teaspoon of real sugar !

2 cups ='s better than 1 !
Peet's House Blend. Freshly ground each morning. Double Espresso'd and then Americano'd.
Water! All day. Lots and lots of water!!
Maxwell House, BC30 caliber, Dwayne steered me on to it.
Sweet Iced Tea
Straight up ,hot + black Folgers
Just 2 or 3 mugs of "average" coffee in the morning such as Maxwell House, Folgers, HEB or Kroger store brand works fine for me. I can drink it with or without creamer, but need some sweetner. Prefer aspertame, but sugar is OK. Do not like Sweet & Low. Powdered creamer is fine, flavored liquid creamer is a treat. None is fine, also. Guess I ain't high maintenance, huh?
As to tea, I do enjoy a mug of Earl Grey from time to time. Need some sweetner such as either a bit of aspertame, honey, or sugar. Sometimes with a little creamer, but usually none.
Coffee, hot ,black. No snob here. Actually too dumb to know much about it. Some good, some bad. I just drink it. Just tried an Italian roast, it's good,
I have friends in Gainesville that are very good coffee roasters.
Shamless plug for Strong Tree Roaters HERE

I use two of their products, limited availability beans. One is a Central American origin full city roast, the other a 100% Pure Heirloom Rwanda Bourbon, that I have them decaffeinate. I blend the two, and get what I want with regards to flavor and caffeine level.
As well as the grind, strength, and method of brewing, the water makes a big difference in coffee.
2 scoops of Costco 100% Colombian dark roast and 1 of their decaf. Works for me.
I like my coffee like I like my women: strong, dark and bitter wink

I mostly by Costco beans and grind and brew daily. I seem to rotate between Sumatran, Guatemalan and French Roast. I like Peets and occasionally get a bag as the grocery store. I still have fond memories of going to one of the first Peets coffee shops by the Claremont Hotel and picking up a pound or two of coffee for my dad.
Foldgers. Cream and honey at home. Whatever at work.
Seattle's best for me. 2 cups no cream or sugar
Lapsang Souchong tea every morning for me. No sweetener.

It has a pine wood smokey aroma that reminds me of a campfire.

Virgil B.
Maxwell House Colombian Blend, Schwarz, nicht Zuecker, kein Kreme. Einz Litre.
Cafe Du Monde Coffee and Chicory.. Or just Yuban
Folgers 100% Colombian Med-Dark Roast

4 cups of coffee and some creamer
Folgers. Black (as in no sugar). Both home and work. Depends on who is scooping the grounds how Black it is. I don't like it super strong.
Raven's Brew Coffee, Ebony Pearls beans. Ground and brewed every morning. Dark & strong.

Jeff
Originally Posted by akjeff
Raven's Brew Coffee, Ebony Pearls beans. Ground and brewed every morning. Dark & strong.

Jeff

The Three Peckered Billy Goat by Raven's Brew was our camp coffee last summer on POW.
We keep switching around from Folgers to try different varieties. McDonals is good as well as Dunkin Donuts breakfast blend.
Occasionally like Folgers Dark Columbian.
Originally Posted by LostArra
Originally Posted by akjeff

Jeff

The Three Peckered Billy Goat by Raven's Brew was our camp coffee last summer on POW.

TPBG is my #2 choice if they're out of EP. Good stuff!
perked on stove whatever we happen to have
Coffee. Strong, black, and bitter.

Lately it's been Costco's whole bean Columbian Supreme in the gray bag.
Bought a jug of Chase & Sanborn last week on a whim. Not as enjoyable as MH or Bustelo.
is this a trick question
I haven't (regularly) drank coffee since 1994. I love it, but every time I go back to it, I'm in agony by about Day #3 (upset tummy).

I went completely caffeine free for 12 years but started up with black tea in 2006. So, every morning now, I drink Harney & Sons' loose leaf tea, with a 50/50 proprietary mixture I make of their India & Ceylon (sort of orange pekoe) and their excellent Dorchester breakfast tea. And, due to some English blood, it gets milk and sugar added.
3-4 Cups of New Mexico Pinion Coffee most mornings for me, with a shot of MCT oil and a splash of milk.

I do enjoy a cup of earl grey from time to time though.

I generally try to avoid Coke and other carbonated beverages.
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Virgil B.

I thought I was the only person drinking that smoky Chinese black tea. It is darn good stuff. I order online from Adagion Tea Company
1 pot of San Francisco Bay French Roast, from Costco, fresh ground daily, and I like it black.
I switch to Lipton's tea bag ice tea, also unsweetened, with a little lemon, for the rest of the day. (about 1/2 gallon per day)
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by vbshootinrange

Virgil B.

I thought I was the only person drinking that smoky Chinese black tea. It is darn good stuff. I order online from Adagion Tea Company

My Espresso machine is my primary caffeine delivery system, but I appreciate a nice refreshing Lapsang Souchong tea, especially in the afternoons.

John
Dr Pepper
© 24hourcampfire