Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
we lost a dog this past week. My wife has been feeling pretty down. Greg made blueberry cheesecakes the other day, and yesterday, he took the effort to drive from Ft. Lauderdale, in traffic, down to Miami, and dropped one off at my wife's office.
She got to meet Greg, and was very glad to get the cheesecake. Thanks buddy, for taking the time to do such a nice thing for my sweetheart. smile
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kellory Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Nice.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Aw shucks, Sam. Was my pleasure. Hope it lifted her spirits, buddy.
Posted By: FlyboyFlem Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Sam, sorry to hear the loss of your pet they truly are family, we put our last Lab down this spring "last" meaning Molly was # 6 but no more this late in life sorry to say...and Greg I think some surprise vittles for camp this fall would be in order since you're such a nice guy ! whistle grin
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Will have to come up with something, Woody! It's not much trouble coming up with ideas. It's which one to pick! smile
Posted By: byc Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Outstanding!!! Chivalry lives on but only through the truly good guys like Greg!!

Condolences there for the family loss.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Sorry to hear about your dog Sam.
Posted By: EdM Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/03/17
Outstanding.
Posted By: mohick Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Dam lost dog , cooking thread ! thought we were going to see a new cooking tip!! hahahaha
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Here's a cooking tip for ya a-hole.

Blow out the pilot light, turn on the gas, and stick your head in the oven.

Course this recipe hinges on whether you can actually pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it in the oven.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Hey Greg......

I have a 14 yo lab that I have to put down in the next couple months. I'm dreading it.
I see no need for your pisshead attitude!! Lewis and Clark always said they were fond of young puppy!! G F Y
Posted By: kellory Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by mohick
I see no need for your pisshead attitude!! Lewis and Clark always said they were fond of young puppy!! G F Y

If you want dog recipes, try "101 ways to wok your dog" , otherwise STFU. We just had to put down a Golden (long term foster) as well. When I say your comment is in poor taste, I do not mean mis-seasoned.
Oh and FU&* you too !!!
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
there are valid reasons why so many fine folks keep azzwipes like mohick on ignore. laughing
Posted By: rong Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Here's a cooking tip for ya a-hole.

Blow out the pilot light, turn on the gas, and stick your head in the oven.

Course this recipe hinges on whether you can actually pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it in the oven.

laugh laugh
That just made my morning.

Nice gesture LD,
Sorry to hear about the pooch,Sam,never easy.
No problem for me here I ignore sorry sons-a -biotches like this bunch everyday!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hey Greg......

I have a 14 yo lab that I have to put down in the next couple months. I'm dreading it.

IB, that really sucks, buddy. Sorry to hear that. My little guy is 14, also. I dread the day..
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
No problem for me here I ignore sorry sons-a -biotches like this bunch everyday!

Reading your continuously scumbag schit makes it really hard to believe your parents spent good money and time raising your azz.
They didn't FU%K you had none Just another dick licking hot shot in your own mind!!!
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/04/17
Thinking that if mohick would leave the applause from those here would be thunderous. We all have our moments but that guy is consistently a jerk.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Reading your continuously scumbag schit makes it really hard to believe your parents spent their welfare money and time raising your azz.

It's really not that hard to understand when you consider his parents were obviously blood relatives.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/05/17
We should feel pity for someone that needs attention so badly. Since we are on the topic however, the best thing to do with people that post obnoxious is to simply pay no heed.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We should feel pity for someone that needs attention so badly. Since we are on the topic however, the best thing to do with people that post obnoxious is to simply pay no heed.

as I have said for years and years, the 'ignore' button is your friend,. smile
Posted By: EdM Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/05/17
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by wabigoon

as I have said for years and years, the 'ignore' button is your friend,. smile

Indeed.
Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Thanks, Local Dirt. :) - 06/08/17
Good on you Greg, that was a very neighborly thing to do! It reminds me of what people did when I was a youngster. We are a dying breed brother!

Mike
© 24hourcampfire