Home
Posted By: Cocadori Finally... - 04/06/14
I've launched my website...

after weeks of learning as I go. I finally completed construction and the wife helped me with the text and grammar...

whew..what an undertaking...but worth it.

Photography website
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Finally... - 04/06/14
Wow! Nice work.....I just bookmarked that in my Favorites!
Posted By: RedRabbit Re: Finally... - 04/07/14
It looks good, and reading of your following your heart out west was enjoyable.
Posted By: Cocadori Re: Finally... - 04/07/14
Thank you! I truly appreciate that!
Posted By: Dogger Re: Finally... - 04/07/14
very nice pics! they are all superb but the naturescapes especially so. what print size best fits the aspect ratio you are showing?
Posted By: 1minute Re: Finally... - 04/07/14
Cocadori:

Are you running your own server or using a commercial service. A buddy of mine is into planes etc and has hooked up with a commercial server. I think it's about $15 bucks a month and maybe %10 percent of the take. No idea what his storage limits and book keeping arrangements might be.
Posted By: Cocadori Re: Finally... - 04/07/14
Dogger,

Most the the nature scapes can be printed as small as 5X7 and as large as 20X30 (even larger really. If you look on the left side where you can choose to purchase. If the image quality doesn't support the size of a print one wants it will tell you so. I haven't had the opportunity to print all those images. However, the service I am with honors 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

1min. The hosting service I am with is also the business/printing service and it is all combined for a yearly fee and varying percentages based on sales volume. I have unlimited storage space which is good because many of the photo's are 20mb or more..whew... But the figures are much aligned with what you've quoted. I do appreciate the heads up as one always needs back up business relationships. ;-)
Posted By: claybreaker Re: Finally... - 04/08/14
Cocadori,
I've always loved enjoyed your photos they are awesome. The website looks and feels great. I really liked the "about Ric" page... the story.
If the 'fire allows, you might consider updating you sig with a link.

I'll be returning,
claybreaker
Posted By: Cocadori Re: Finally... - 04/08/14
Thank you for the kinds words. I appreciate that!

Note sure if the fire allows or not... but I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

Posted By: colodog Re: Finally... - 04/11/14
I like your eye for photos and the website is very nicely presented.
Congrats!
Posted By: rufus Re: Finally... - 04/14/14
Congratulations on following your dreams.

Great part of the world you get to live and work in now.

Good luck!
© 24hourcampfire