Home
Troops:
Contemplating the purchase of new lens for Cookie and often see advice here to contact "Joel at Cameraland" for a good deal with the accompanying link supplied ( Joel at Cameraland? )

The question: Does the phone number (866-977 8427) listed at that site take one to Joel, or is it simply a Cameraland home office number? The other potential number is (212) 753-5128 that shows up in the main forum listings menu here?

Thanks for the help,
They aren't that big of a shop, so it shouldn't be a problem getting your call forwarded to Joel.

I've purchased a few items from them over the years and they've been great to deal with.
Both numbers will get you there. One is your dime, the other is toll free and their dime.
Thank you,
I'd call the number and ask for Joel. Bet someone there knows who he is! lol
Well, tried both numbers (866 977 8427 from the link and the 212 753 5128) at 12:30 Pacific time today, and no one will pick up on either one. Anyone have a suggestion. Trying to run down the famous Joel. I have about 36 hours left and am out of here for about 25 days of deer and elk hunting where I WILL be out of touch.

Really wanted to get this purchase done before Nov 1. Frustrating when one plans on expending a few $K and the commercial world is not at home.
Yom Kippur?
B&H, Adorama have closed for the religious days.
You may try to email him as well to let him know what you want and are trying to get it ordered. The email he has listed on the website is [email protected].
Might try the e-mail when I return. I was hoping to chat with a known entity as opposed to a coorporate mailbox. Gave the phone #'s a shot this AM, as the website suggested they close at noon on Saturdays. Rings, but no reponses or message features. Heading out tomorrow (4-Oct)and will return on the 31st. At times small town life is the pits, as one must go out of town/state for most purchases. Deer and elk beware. I'm on the way. I'll give them a final shot if I come into town on a rainy day and the phone still has a charge.
That is Joel's personal email, I find that often at weird hours when I am thinking of some purchase, I will email him and he answers even when the store is closed. It is also the email listed on the website so I doubt he would mind getting the email. If you let him know you would prefer to speak to him, I am sure if he can he will call back.
Hi
Sorry you had trouble reaching me
I am in Monday and Tuesday from 7:00-5:30, off Wednesday and in Thursday from 7:00-5:00
You can reach me at 212-753-5128 or at [email protected]

Thanks
© 24hourcampfire