Home
Posted By: Cocadori My Daughter has "it" - 01/13/15
The horse gene... some get it some don't...she's a lucky one.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1minute Re: My Daughter has "it" - 01/14/15
You have the gene too. It's just a recessive thing. Two "x" chromosomes brings it to the surface with the ladies. Also seems to be a prerequsite for all ladies enrolled in animal science, pre-vet, and vet school. In my day the ladies were quite rare. Now they are the majority. Evolution?
Posted By: Cocadori Re: My Daughter has "it" - 01/14/15
I think that's a good thing, me having it too...
Posted By: 1minute Re: My Daughter has "it" - 01/14/15
Cocadori:

Forgot to comment on the images. Great composition, but there looks to a bit of over-sharpening. Might be my monitor, but compared to others of yours it seems a little heavy handed. There's also a wealth lost to the manipulations needed to fit within this site.

Looks like you'll have a great subject there for many years. Treasure them, as they will go fast.

A coworker and hunting buddy here has a daughter that could near be a twin. Similar interests as well.
Great images! I really like the way the grass is desaturated in the first one as well as a little higher contrast. What effects did you use if you don't mind sharing?
Posted By: Cocadori Re: My Daughter has "it" - 01/15/15
Both were done with some LR5 presets

First ones was done with a Shutter Pulse Dragan1
Second one was Shutter Pulse B&W HDR Max, hence the heavy handedness... but It jumped out at me so I went with it...

if you can't find the precise settings for each I can list them...
Posted By: AZ Southpaw Re: My Daughter has "it" - 01/23/15
Love all the components of the first shot. Nicely done!
© 24hourcampfire