Home
Posted By: SamSteele A few from Northern Sask. - 06/10/15
Here are a few shots from a recent trip to Northern Sask.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

SS
Looks like a fun trip with shoreline camping. I like the last image and the motion it imparts.
Thanks RR. I was actually messing with my aperture settings when a bunch of geese flew out of the reeds. I just started snapping thinking I had nothing to lose and I was surprised at how it turned out.

SS
Posted By: geedubya Re: A few from Northern Sask. - 06/10/15
Outstanding.

GWB
I've fished the Churchill River up there before. Great pictures and thanks for the memories!
Billy Don,

This was a lake on the Churchill River system. It is a beautiful area. Unfortunately, this particular area is starting to see a lot more fishing pressure which has me looking for a more remote spot. It used to be that we didn't see anyone for days. This year we heard conversations from nearby boats while setting up our camp and had guys fishing within 20 yards of our boat. I'm not sure why they needed to be that close when there are miles and miles of water that has the same productivity.

SS
Hey Sam- We set in at Pelican Narrows and had to portage a few times to get to the river. Once there, we didn't see hardly anyone in 10 days and the only voices we heard were our own. Good luck in finding an isolated location, but you shouldn't have too much difficulty.
Nice, Sam!
© 24hourcampfire