Home
Posted By: agazain My CANON - 07/27/15
Canon ProShot will no longer dump to my computer. Two USB cables swapped, batteries are fine. Help?
Posted By: CameraLandTamronPhotAdv Re: My CANON - 07/27/15
Is your computer recognizing the camera? Windows or Mac? I would guess you restarted the computer and still have the same results? Trying plugging the USB in while the camera is on to see what happens, then plug it in off and turn the camera on to see if it sees it. Does the camera have a card reader? USB ports can go bad on computers, do you know that they are working properly?
Posted By: agazain Re: My CANON - 07/27/15
Canon PowerShotSX120IS

Is your computer recognizing the camera? NO
Windows or Mac? Windows 7
I would guess you restarted the computer and still have the same results? YES
Trying plugging the USB in while the camera is on to see what happens, then plug it in off and turn the camera on to see if it sees it. THE SCREEN ON THE CAMERA BLIPS OFF
Does the camera have a card reader? NO
USB ports can go bad on computers, do you know that they are working properly? YEs, ALL FIVE OF THEM.

Thanks
Posted By: agazain Re: My CANON - 07/27/15
I can download via Canon software under HP(C:) on my computer. Thanks!
Posted By: CameraLandTamronPhotAdv Re: My CANON - 07/28/15
Let me know if it works. If all else fails you can get a card reader and remove the card from the camera and download them that way. It is odd though the computer is not even recognizing the camera is hooked up.
Posted By: agazain Re: My CANON - 07/28/15
I'll bet it is because I have too many photo programs on my computer. Since I have a way around it, it's all good.

Thanks a bunch!
Posted By: 5thShock Re: My CANON - 08/06/15
Can you open My Computer and see it listed as a drive?
© 24hourcampfire