Home
Posted By: whitedogone Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I'm looking for a free photo hosting site. I Mainly use it so I can post pictures on forums and such. I currently use hunt101.com ,but they are having support issues.
WDO
Posted By: RedRabbit Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I've always used photobucket
Posted By: Citori16 Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I use PB as well. Sometimes it works well: lately been erratic for me. Anyone know why pic that is posted and looks fine is lost from thread. My current Hi-Power F/S thread in classified is example.
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I have tried Flicker.. I can upload, but can't seem to find away to copy..

I have been using PB most of the time.. Lately, it won't let me copy buy just clicking on the box.. I have to use Ctrl + C.. That was working to a degree, just now I tried to upload 4 photos.. All PB did was sit there and spin.. Finally it said the upload failed.. Wish we could find something better than PB..
Posted By: kingston Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I also use PhotoBucket and lately it been super slow and erratic. The web based uploader hangs and locks up, even loading a single image. I haven't been able to use the email upload function for weeks. I'd love an alternative. I'm willing to pay for image hosting. I have server space, but it's not convenient for posting on forums.
Posted By: Citori16 Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
I've noticed the "spinning" as well. Found that if I just log out and then back on the pic is uploaded. Emailing pics is also a problem. Only method that seems to work is to bring your pic up in large single format and use the PB envelope icon to send one at a time. I test all emails by sending to me 1st to avoid wasting recipients time with failed transmission. I too would pay for a better system.
Posted By: pal Re: Photo hosting - 01/27/16
Photobucket.
Posted By: dingo Re: Photo hosting - 01/28/16

I've mostly used TINYPIC and never had a problem. I sometimes use IMAGESHACK but there are restrictions on file size.

Posted By: claybreaker Re: Photo hosting - 02/01/16
Flickr for me, fairly easy and fast. I can upload directly from my phone real easy also. If I want to share something, without the need of the computer or get something up there before I get back home.

I've also figured out how to embed the link for posting

[Linked Image]
like this.
© 24hourcampfire