Home
Last week I did a little trip out to Moab, Utah. I had some of the “big” gear but found myself relying on the =Tamron-16-300mm-F%2F3.5-6.3-DI-II-...91660] Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens for most of the work that I did. The problem with an area like that is you need both wide angle and telephoto for the huge landscape in front of you. That’s where the =Tamron-16-300mm-F%2F3.5-6.3-DI-II-...91660] Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens really jumped out. Whether I was shooting at Balanced Rock, Delicate Arch or walking through Park Avenue, shooting without having to change lenses and risk sand getting inside the body was really nice. I was able to use a tripod for the majority of images but a few times while hiking, I simply took advantage of the VC, Vibration Compensation, feature of the lens. I was sold long ago on the sharpness of the lens and this trip did nothing but confirm my beliefs on the lens. Hiking the distances we did with a light, versatile zoom with great sharpness, makes be believe that this could be the perfect all-in-one lens.

If you are looking for a great all-in-one lens to lighten the amount of gear that you are carrying, and still want sharpness, the =Tamron-16-300mm-F%2F3.5-6.3-DI-II-...91660] Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens is the one for you. Give Mark or Joel a call up at Camera Land to get yours, plus there is an $80 instant savings on the lens currently as well. Make sure you let them know you are a member of the Campfire for the best pricing as always.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Those are some beautiful pics
Thanks bluecat!
You're a brave man going to Mesa Arch ;-) nice earth shadow in #1&2. What was your f-stop in #4?
Thanks Doug! The f-stop was f8. I hope to be at Mesa Arch this Sunday if all goes according to plan.
© 24hourcampfire