Home
I am analyzing some eld-x's with my barrel twist. Litz has a spot to enter in bullet length and also the tip length. He has his measured bullets on his bullet length list. So when entering in the data does one enter in the total length and also the tip length ? or subtract the tip from the total and enter that amt for the total length? And when he has forgotten to give a plastic tip length, such as in the 308 200 eld-x, then I assume just use the .172 like for the 178 eld-x?
What Litz program are you using. I have his latest applied ballistics and have never seen the tip measurement? Maybe cause I never tried the eldx
Originally Posted by oneshotkyle
What Litz program are you using. I have his latest applied ballistics and have never seen the tip measurement? Maybe cause I never tried the eldx

I went to his website where can do it on line and he has the bullet lists
https://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmstab-5.1.cgi
Hmmm never used that program. When you said Litz I think of his Applied Ballistics program that I use
You are a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt and the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination. Keep Googling your Pretend bullets. Hint.

The .308" 200gr cited,will stabilize in a 1-12" RPM 308 Winchester at Low Tide. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt and the only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination. Keep Googling your Pretend bullets. Hint.

The .308" 200gr cited,will stabilize in a 1-12" RPM 308 Winchester at Low Tide. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
You're certainly a gentleman aren't you? You could have easily just told the op to put in the total length.
This cook is the first one I used the ignore button on. It works
Originally Posted by Tesoro
This cook is the first one I used the ignore button on. It works
I don’t believe Litz has anything to do with JBM, but you enter the OAL of the bullet, and the tip length separately.
Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

The Crying Kchunt won't live long enough,to fire a box of 20 rounds by herself and is simply Pretending aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

The Crying Kchunt won't live long enough,to fire a box of 20 rounds by herself and is simply Pretending aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
What a disgusting man you are. A total scumbag. Filth.
SniffleKchunt,

Don't b too hard on TitSore,she's doing the best she can...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Google Gals,are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
© 24hourcampfire