Home
Posted By: 358WCF New Co-ax for the big cases - 10/03/23
https://www.forsterproducts.com/product/co-ax-xl-press/
I really like my Forster Co-Ax, but don't need to load 50BMG!
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I really like my Forster Co-Ax, but don't need to load 50BMG!

Same here. Cool press though. I use my CoAx alot but that sucker is a beast!
Posted By: RinB Re: New Co-ax for the big cases - 10/04/23
I have a Co-Ax and a Redding Ultra Mag. The Ultra-Mag will handle some pretty big cases.
I don't need to load 50 bmg either but my rcbs Ammomaster is the tits. Change out the 14 7/8 thread adapter and go cranking. Big press ,easy access, lots of leverage yeah I like it. The Big Max is good too...mb
I have nothing that needs it, but I have a big old Hollywood, that Dr. Howell gifted me, that will do the job if the need ever arises. miles
For that price no thanks. Presses are not the end all be all of accuracy. It's a lot of money for what I consider to be no noticeable return on the target
Posted By: Bugger Re: New Co-ax for the big cases - 10/04/23
The longer cases I have 300 & 375 H&H and the 300 Weatherby are a slight pain in my Rock Chuckers. But at that price I’ll suffer a little longer.
Wow!

I have a normal Co-ax. Also a Rockchucker and a prototype Big Max - opening ninety degrees to what they went with, with all the trimmings.

Lot of money for a new Co-ax!
$1,300 would buy an awful lot of reloading gear, seriously overpriced I'd say.
Originally Posted by Trystan
For that price no thanks. Presses are not the end all be all of accuracy. It's a lot of money for what I consider to be no noticeable return on the target

Hear hear!
They are out of their minds asking $1300 for that press.
© 24hourcampfire