Home
Posted By: rooster711 Great news today - 08/09/07
I was told by my boss today that he was ordering a .408 Chey-Tac Intervention in the next week or so. Can't wait for him to get it. We shoot a lot together and I'm sure he'll let me touch a few off from it. Tomorrow we're going to go talk to some farmers in our area about the possibility of shooting on their property. Longest range here is 600 yards and that's not going to cut it for him. Anyone here have any info on this round/rifle? I'll try to keep those interested updated.
Posted By: WyoWhisper Re: Great news today - 08/10/07
WOW 10 large for a rifle $3 for a bullet...

must have a rich boss...

I doubt (unless your boss has mucho experience in LR ) you'll even stretch that rifle to its potential.

408 cheytac is beyond the relms of most LR shooters.
Posted By: GuyM Re: Great news today - 08/10/07
I was fortunate enough to put a few rounds through a friend's Windrunner .408 Chey-Tac at 500 yards and found it to be accurate, powerful and an absolute blast to shoot. He's got a lot more money for toys than I have, so I didn't buy one...
Posted By: sledder Re: Great news today - 08/10/07
Hey ricky how's the copperleaf going.
Posted By: rooster711 Re: Great news today - 08/10/07
Oh yea, my boss is loaded, he's had a few .50 cal's a few years back, but got out of shooting when his kids were born and since then has sold most of his stuff. With a lot of nagging from me, he's slowly getting back into it. I'm doing my best because I know he'll buy the things I can't afford. He's only been living here about 7 months, so he's leaving it up to me to take him to places to shoot long range, he always let's me know that he's bringing a few extra rounds for me to shoot.
© 24hourcampfire