Home
Posted By: jweb NIGHTFORCE NXS 5.5-22x50 FOR SALE - 07/10/12
NIB NXS 5.5-22x50, .250 MOA HS turrets with ZS, MOAR reticle.

Classified thread: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...WTS_NIGHTFORCE_NXS_5_5_22x50#Post6648037

Thanks for looking.
Did u join just to Sell ur scope?
yup
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Did u join just to Sell ur scope?

Just the guy I'm gonna trust with nearly $2k of my money!!!

If there is One is born every minute .... whoever buys this will kill an hour! smile
Lol.....he may be the best fella around but who knows?
Very Berry true .... but I can go to the local fun shop and buy the same scope (different reticle) for $1700-ish NIB.
Laffin....I'd pay more to buy from them too...! Who knows if this guy is ur next best friend or a thief..?
Just fwiw the OP (JIm) is a very good friend of mine and I suggested this site to sell that scope. While he may not post on forums, he is a officer in the US Army, competitive 3-Gun shooter and a 100% stand up guy.

avagadro, if I could get that model (Zero stops, High speed turrets) for $1,700 I would buy every last one. The "normal" NXS run around that though....
Formidilosus,

Thanks for the heads up on the poster. We salute his service.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Formidilosus,

Yep good on ya for speaking for him. That could make a big difference. I meant no disrespect to the man just had no way of knowing anything about him. I also appreciate his service.
Formidilosus, thank you for validating my post, very much appreciated.

I understand the concern/suspicion with a new member trying to sell high-dollar items. Hopefully the recent post will ease any doubt. I just want to get this scope to someone it will be of use to.

With that said, it's still available with a reduced price of $1875 shipped.

Thanks again,
Jim
Originally Posted by Ringman
Formidilosus,

Agreed, it makes a difference when one can get a thumbs up from a current and respected member.

Lee24 says I'm a stand-up guy .... wanna buy a lollipop? (or a M70 made in 1894 in SC?? smile

Good Luck with your sale.

© 24hourcampfire