Home
Hi Guys,

I am building a long range 7mm hunting rifle and I was going to do a Mcmillan stock in the marble swirl using 50% black, 30% dark gray and 20% medium tan. Does anyone have a stock with those colors and similar percentages that you can post or pm me with? If not any pics with black and dark gray would be great as well. I am torn on what colors to use. Thanks for you help!
There's got to be something similar in here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...34102/Let_see_your_Mcswirlys#Post2034102
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Black and Light Gray here FWIW... 80/20 mix. If doing it again, I'd go either with white and a higher percentage or a more balanced mix of light gray and black.

I'd think the dark gray and black might just end blending to be a lighter black, at least that is what McM told me when I asked about those colors. Hence the reason I went light gray.

Good luck though as picking the colors is half the fun and you only have to please yourself.

[Linked Image]
This was ordered 60% black, 20 dark gray and 20% white. I suspect the mix is more like 60% dark grey, 20% black and 20% but no matter.

.375 Cheytac if anyone cares.

[Linked Image]
Nice gun you have there.
© 24hourcampfire