Home
Getting my first iphone yippee

Now I need to get a ballistic app

Which one is the best? Willing to pay!

Thanks a lot
Ballistic AE uses JBM tables. Has Litz BCs a available and works great.

John
Yep, Ballistic: AE is excellent, with improvements and new features being added continually.
I have AE and shooter. I prefer shooter.

I'm running shooter and bulletflightl3. I like them both
ISnipe
As you can see, there are about half a dozen really good apps that all get the job done. Different strokes for different folks.
tom is just a grump ass for the last year or so....ignore him
I've got shooter on my phone. It's been easy to use and I've liked it a lot so far.
I have shooter and ballistic ae. Shooter is more user friendly but ballistic ae allows you to take pictures of groups and figure moa as well as keeping reloading data if you do that.
Originally Posted by eh76
tom is just a grump ass for the last year or so....ignore him

I answered the guys question....what's your deal???
Are any of these apps available to non-Iphone users?

Kaiser Norton
most are available for droid as well.
Mil-Dot Ballistics by Tom Holsten. My favorite by far. The UI is brilliant. More for tactical shooters, but very useable and instructive for hunters.
Strelok is another ballistic application and I think it works on 'droid. I have an iPhone so can't say for sure.
StreLok or iSnipe here.

They're awesome on the iPad. Large display chart right beside the input.
I use Shooter the most, by far. Strelok and ISnioe also have some good features and get used from time to time, especially the reticle calculator function in Strelok.
Originally Posted by LJB
Mil-Dot Ballistics by Tom Holsten. My favorite by far. The UI is brilliant. More for tactical shooters, but very useable and instructive for hunters.

This is the long range hunting section, mil dot is ok for those who prefer it for short to medium range.....for Long Range scrap the mil-dot.
Ballistic AE
Another vote for Shooter here. Used it a couple weeks ago to dial in my Bull on a mountain top in Wyoming and killed him with one shot.....works well, and it's simple, which is a good thing for me! grin

For those shooting a Swarovski Z-series scopes with some iteration of their BRH reticle,
Swarovski's 2.3 ballistic program is free and available, at least for iPhone, the one I have. It's a good system.
I like Strelock + (Not to be confused with Strelock or Strelock pro which are similar and by the same auther)

Love the Recitals and the adjustments for magnification.

© 24hourcampfire