Home
I'm wondering what ballistic apps you've used and like on your smartphone or tablet. I have a Droid tablet and phone and downloaded Shooting Solutions and it seems to work well and will calculate bullet drop in inches, MOA, Mils, or Clicks on your scope (you have to define how your scope adjusts for the click calculation to be accurate). You can also use it to create a ballistics table which you can e-mail to others or yourself for printing or to enter into an Excel spreadsheet etc. I think I paid $0.99 for this app and I'm happy with it so far.

I'm curious what apps you've tried and like and if they are iPhone apps or Droid apps? It's nice to have the ability to calculate bullet drop on your phone or tablet while out shooting.
Don't know if it's available for the Droid but "Ballistic" by John Zdziarski is the one I use on an I-phone. Good bullet library, use either G-1 or G-7 and change variables as desired.
Had Shooter on my Droid-went to Ballistic on the IPhone and my IPad. Like Ballistic better overall but you have to pay full price for each 'platform' which sucks...
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Had Shooter on my Droid-went to Ballistic on the IPhone and my IPad. Like Ballistic better overall but you have to pay full price for each 'platform' which sucks...

How did you like Shooter on your Droid? I'm thinking of ponying up for it. I have the free version of Strelok currently, but would like G7 BC capability.

There is a another option from Bryan Litz for $30, Applied Ballistics or something, that some folks seem to like.
Had Shooter on my Droid and now on my iPhone 4. Really like it. For $10 I think its worth it.
Originally Posted by 375fan
Had Shooter on my Droid and now on my iPhone 4. Really like it. For $10 I think its worth it.

I love Shooter. I actually like more than some of the programs I have paid real money for. I love the blue tooth function with my kestral and the ability to upload all my crap to cloud. I lost all my data on exbal once, almost cried.
Originally Posted by BravoFoxtrot
Originally Posted by MojoHand

How did you like Shooter on your Droid? I'm thinking of ponying up for it. I have the free version of Strelok currently, but would like G7 BC capability.

There is a another option from Bryan Litz for $30, Applied Ballistics or something, that some folks seem to like.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Good program. If you got a Droid, I'd definitely go for it.
Shooter on my iPad has been working well for me
Originally Posted by Iclimb
Shooter on my iPad has been working well for me

Runs great for me as well...
Shooter on my several Droids has ruled for many years.

Alan
Tried a few, and I really like Ballistic: AE for iOS
I like iSnipe or StreLok. Both seem tok be true, as long as your putting in true numbers.
© 24hourcampfire