Home
Looks like the 162 is back:

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com...roduction-of-some-bullet-and-ammo-types/
I was down to 500 so I shot them an e-mail.

Travis
Argh still no 75gr AMAXs.
Guess I'll keep slumming 69gr Matchkings for now.
I am still fine one those. But I will probably e-mail them this fall.

Travis
Is it April 1st?
I've been slumming a 270 Winchester because I'm down to 1 box of the 162 A-max's sick
Still the list, really smacks those of us who shoot 6mm and 6.5mm bullets hard...got a stock, but then again, keeping those in reserve, no one knowing how long this idiocy is going to continue in this country.....

just put in an order for 1000 Speer 70 grain TNT in 6mm, just to offset my beloved 75 grain HP.....which is still suspended production...scheissgemacht!

Originally Posted by deflave
I was down to 500 so I shot them an e-mail.

Travis

Can you e-mail Steve and ask him when the 8mm SST will be available ?
I told them to eliminate the entire 8mm line.

We'll see.

Travis
Don't tell me that, I've got a 700 at Douglas getting a new heavy barrel in 8x57.

I think I still have Joyce in my cell phone. Think I'll give him a call...

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I've been slumming a 270 Winchester because I'm down to 1 box of the 162 A-max's sick

Ouch!

MW shows expected arrival as 05/08 but that could (and likely will) change.

My 280 AI oughta be good to go by then!
I believe Midway is allowing back-orders, so get in line.....
Has anyone actually seen any of these 2014 production run 162 AMAX? Has the date been pushed back?
I gave up on when they would go back into production and switched over to the 168gr matchking. Hopefully they put a good run out and the demand will drop a little and I'll get some more.
Originally Posted by Chrome

If you can ring up Joyce, I really want to know who your cell service provider is... shocked
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Originally Posted by Chrome

If you can ring up Joyce, I really want to know who your cell service provider is... shocked

;-)
Got an email from Midway at 8:11 PM (central) telling me they had received a shipment. Just went on their site, already sold out.
© 24hourcampfire