Home
Posted By: Clarkm Not as long range as I planned - 10/18/14
[Linked Image]

I mounted the forward scope base with 0.035" shim to get the bases to be parallel with the bore of the silly octagon tapered then drilled and tapped factory Browning barrel.

I was shooting 7mmRM 11 gr over published; 140 gr Nos BT 70 gr H4350 3400 fps.

I got a 3.6" group at 500 yards right in the center of the target and was ready to hunt out to 500.

Last night, 5 minutes into the hunt there was a herd with a buck a few feet away.

A couple days ago the same thing happened with a buddy. With his Mosin Nagant he was practiced good to 400 yards. Then a buck tried to step on him. But the drag was long range. We got plenty tired.

Clark, I had to shim the front base on my Win. 1885 low wall Hornet 15 thou. to get the tops right. Muddy
While the 1885 HW is a good long range gun, toting it is good exercise.
oh Clark

Try some super glue on the primer, should be good for 15 grains over, at least!
Originally Posted by rosco1
oh Clark

Try some super glue on the primer, should be good for 15 grains over, at least!

HAH smile
To paraphrase Mark Twain,~~ There are white lies, lies, dam lies, and then there are 7mmRM published data.~~
I take pleasure in the hope that one of these days the silly SOB will put a rifle bolt through his face, and we won�t have to deal with his stupidity anymore. Hopefully he hasn�t passed on his genes.
Clarkm;
Congratulations on your pronghorn sir, it's something I've always wanted to hunt and never got around to it somehow.

With the understanding that I don't possess pressure testing equipment and am not commenting on your specific loads, I must in all good conscience let you know that the Browning/Winchester actions are emphatically not unbreakable.

As evidence of that I'll offer these couple thousand words.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, the chap shooting that B78 did escape with minor abrasions and lacerations, but not all may be that lucky is all I'm saying.

Again my congratulations on your pronghorn and good luck on your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
I take pleasure in the hope that one of these days the silly SOB will put a rifle bolt through his face, and we won�t have to deal with his stupidity anymore. Hopefully he hasn�t passed on his genes.

+1

Few possess the class and gentlemanly traits of Dwayne.
Agreed, what a class act, much better than I on that front no doubt.
I love the way dwayne tells someone they're a fuggin dumbchit haha.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

I have done a stress analysis on the Rem 700 bolt system, the Win 70, the Mauser 98, and the Sav 110.

They are all remarkably close, with a tiny edge to the Savage.

Besides the math, I have experimentally taken the brass to failure, the bolts to failure, and the bolt abutments to failure in 7mmRM.

From those I have calculated a safety margin for the (4) 7mmRM I have built and the (2) I have purchased.

That is ok for me [an old grandpa engineer], but I think a layman consumer like you should use published load data.

By all means continue on your quest for enlightenment, is is assuredly just around the corner.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
By all means continue on your quest for enlightenment, is is assuredly just around the corner.

The right side of the brain is generally the cognitive - the thinking part. Consequently I rather doubt that there is much worth enlightening should 'things' find their way breechward. laugh
I am trying hard to understand all this...
Clarkm, you from over near Hanford?
Originally Posted by oregontripper
Clarkm, you from over near Hanford?

I am currently spending a month hunting antelope, deer, rabbits, sharptailed grouse, ducks, and elk 650 miles East of Hanford. My home is 165 miles West of Hanford.
My brother shot a coyote yesterday. But we are not going out of our way looking for them.
In my youth, reformed 25/06 and 270 brass in a 6.5x55 - cracked the bolt threads as the striker tried hard to break free and pierce my noggin.

I want never again to have a blown case, and action failure to tempt fate. Just me. Safe hunting, hand loading, and shooting to all.
What is the velocity you are getting with the extra 11 grains.
11 over is a proof load I do not care what anyone thinks the load manuals are only 4 to 8% lawyer proof 11 grns over is not a good choice. Basses on real ballistic testing, Clark take lots of pics of your face so your surgeon has reference when the reconstruction begins.
Posted By: m77 Re: Not as long range as I planned - 11/03/14
Not trying to sound smart here or anything, just a thought. What is the possibility that the batch of powder used with this load is burning weaker than it is supposed to? I have seen huge fluctuations in powder batches being put out by Somchem (South-African propellant manufacturer that exports powder to some of the major US powder manufacturers). I usually check batch numbers on containers and then buy a bunch of containers with the same batch number put out by the factory to get consistency with my loads.

Personally I have never gotten close to that much over max but maybe Clarkm got a real bad batch of powder that is not igniting as it should?

Pieter
Or maybe Clark's not very smart.
IF you know how to hunt and can shoot reasonably well, 100 yards is a long shot. We all KNOW from the experts that Antelope are incredibly hard to get close to and unless you can hit dimes at 600 yards you might as well stay home. Most of these "experts" don't have 10 hanging on the wall, 8 shot under 200 yards. The latest (2014) was taken at 35 paces after a 3 hour stalk and wait. 1900 Mauser Werke Swede 6.5x55 converted to sniper, given to Danes in 44' to kill Krauts. Good old 160 gr Hornady RNSP at 2200 fps. Bang, flop. That's what some of us call hunting. "You a'int huntin, boy, less you can smell them."

Last year's was taken a 80 paces with a .452 Whitworth and iron sight. Maybe next year the .61 flinter will be given a chance.

[Linked Image]
Larry [bleep] Root. Just slithering through?

Okay now is the part where you call everybody bullies, punks and brag about how many screen names you have and how many people live inside your head.

I could hardly compete with a "man" with 10385 posts. (+-5.5/day) Although I can say with 100% confidence that, outside of the trolls dumb enough to have given up their identity, there isn't one of you with the balls to do anything besides be trolls.

Nope could hardly compete with some fool who thinks shooting big game at 700-1000 yards is a sporting pursuit.

"Vote out the incumbent" is typical of an idiot who would have traded Ronnie for Mondale or selected Carter over Ford.

Interesting you quote Churchill as you, no doubt would have supported that fool
Clement Attlee who deposed Churchill, gave away the empire and led to the almost complete destruction of England.

Amazing how many really dumb people love to quote the great men and women of history with at best a marginal understanding of the roles they played on the world stage. But that's why we have Buckwheat in the oval office and Robert Brown who thinks it's cool to look some a retard gangbanger and actually thinks there is a difference between a 7x57 and a 275 Rigby.

BTW, I am not "slithering through". Have been here all along and will continue to be whenever and wherever I chose. Interesting to note that all you could do was a weak attempt at slander ....... apparently not having the knowledge or experience to refute any of my points. Facts are really bothersome things for trolls who spend their lives plugged into the machines.

What ever became of dear old Nsaqam ? Christmas of 2013, and then poof !
A terrible loss to the site.

Like my 450/400 ? Shoots well too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh Larry, you go girl.

You are always more than impressed with yourself, and rest assured you are the only one.
typeitout,

If I found you on another forum here at the 'fire I would say welcome. But you come on the Long Range Hunting forum and try to belittle the hunters here. I will go out on a limb and say no one here cares that you sneek up on game. Some here are bow hunters and do that. Why don't you go to one of the other forums here at the 'fire?
What point is Larry trying to make? Is he trying to convince us how good he is at sneaking up on stuff?

We already know that from his years of sneaking around here on the Fire, with his world record number of handles and aliases.

Go sneak around somewhere else, Larry.

DF
Lots of practice sneeking around looking in people's window is my guess
Originally Posted by m77
Not trying to sound smart here or anything, just a thought. What is the possibility that the batch of powder used with this load is burning weaker than it is supposed to? I have seen huge fluctuations in powder batches being put out by Somchem (South-African propellant manufacturer that exports powder to some of the major US powder manufacturers). I usually check batch numbers on containers and then buy a bunch of containers with the same batch number put out by the factory to get consistency with my loads.

Personally I have never gotten close to that much over max but maybe Clarkm got a real bad batch of powder that is not igniting as it should?

Pieter

I bought that 8 pound jug of H4350 in 2008.
In 2011 I worked up from Hodgdon's load of 58 gr for 162 gr.
I found the threshold of long brass life to be at 67.5 gr with a Hornady SST in my Ruger #1 7mmRM.
[Linked Image]

I backed off 4% [not 6% like Vernon Speer in 1956 developing loads for a book with old powders without temp coating]
At 3100 fps I got this mule doe at 400 yards.

In 2012 I worked up a load with H4350 and 150 gr Nos Bal Tip bullets to 3250 fps in a 7mmRM I built with a Braz VZ24, lothar Walther barrel, and two dozen other parts.
[Linked Image]
I shot a number of deer and one antelope with the 150 in the VZ24.

In 2013 I built a 257 Roberts Ackley Improved Rimmed 1885 falling block rifle with a Uberti action, a Shilen barrel, and some other parts, some of which I designed.
[Linked Image]
I worked up loads with the H4350 and 115 gr Nos Bal Tip until the brass yield. I backed off 4%. I only got 3050 fps because the case heads of the Norma 7x57 rimmed brass I used were soft.

In 2013 I built another 7mmRM with an old Rem700 action, a Shilen barrel, and a lot of other parts. I worked up to 72 gr of H4350 and 140 gr Bal Tip and found the threshold of long brass life. I backed off to 70 gr.

[Linked Image]
I shot this buck at 477 yards with it in 2013.

Then in 2014 with a Browning 1885 7mmRM factory gun, I just loaded more 70 gr H4350 140 gr, got 3400 fps, and shot the buck antelope that is shown in the first page of this thread, and this mule buck on Thursday:
[Linked Image]

I got another 8 pound jug of H4350 in 2014, but there is still a pound left in the old 2008 jug. I will be interesting to see if there is any variation jug to jug.
Larry! I thought you were dead or in a home or something? Oh well...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Larry! I thought you were dead or in a home or something? Oh well...

laugh
Originally Posted by fredIII
...Clark take lots of pics of your face so your surgeon has reference when the reconstruction begins.

Good advice and true. Before I had reconstuctive surgery to put my eyeballs back in their sockets, the surgeon asked me for a photo of what I used to look like before the whole eye socket system went wonky. I put a photo of Tom Cruise on my chest when they rolled me into the operating room.

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Clarkm;
Congratulations on your pronghorn sir, it's something I've always wanted to hunt and never got around to it somehow.

With the understanding that I don't possess pressure testing equipment and am not commenting on your specific loads, I must in all good conscience let you know that the Browning/Winchester actions are emphatically not unbreakable.

As evidence of that I'll offer these couple thousand words.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, the chap shooting that B78 did escape with minor abrasions and lacerations, but not all may be that lucky is all I'm saying.

Again my congratulations on your pronghorn and good luck on your remaining hunts this fall.

Dwayne

Dwayne,
I have an M1885, that with Browning logic, came after the B78.

I have taken apart a Uberti 1885, made a drawing of the extractor relief cut, and re barrelled. It has a safety factor of a few times stronger than any brass that will fit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Poor old Jorge, still hiding in God's waiting room. Having a ball shooting Gators down there ? What are you gonna do when the food stamps stop ?

As for hunting vs long range target shooting using live targets, it's the trademark of the person who selects technology over skills carried down to us over millions of years inspite of the genetic polution seen everywhere.

Actually killed this nice speed goat with a real long range rifle as if you failed with it you ended dead not just leaving another gut shot deer to be eaten alive by wolves.

It's actually been shot out to 500 yards and man paper targets inspite of being made by the idiots at Mauser Werke in 1900 and fitted with a ancient Junk scope (Schmidt and Bender), using 160 gr flat base round nose bullets at a mere 2200 fps.
Guess what ? 10 shots, 10 hits ! While trolls are valid targets at that range, big game deserves far better.

The Goat was shot @ 35 paces after a 3 hour stalk using terrain and 2' high sagebrush.

I like long range target shooting as well as anyone and own several that would no doubt allow me to brag about "the 700 yard" Elk as long as no gust of wind came along or he didn't take a step or two. We see the results of "long range hunters" both during the seasons as well as after the spring melt.

Here's the Goat .... talk about obsolete, why the rifle even has a two stage trigger !

[Linked Image]

As for "long range" bring your tack driver, your wallet, and we'll set up the 24" gong at 1000 yards across a couple of valleys up on the mesa. Don't forget your wind meter.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Get off your ATVs and become hunters.
Who's got the over/under as to when your ass gets sh1tcanned, you worthless piece-of-dogshit?
As for bad mouthing 1885 Brownings, they are amazing rifles. My 25-06 Wyoming Centennial will push a 80 gr TTSX at 4000 fps (30" bbl) with lots of SuperPerformance. It will also shoot tiny little groups (5 in 5 minutes)

[Linked Image]

and end to end a mature buck Antelope at 230 yards.

[Linked Image]
Your 4,000 feet per second loads remind me. I have a friend who loads for a 7 RUM using 120 bullets and gets 3,800 feet per second. You notice I didn't write reloads? That's because one shot and the brass will no longer hold a primer.
Ringman,
I have got 3900 fps from my 257 Roberts Ackley improved 75 gr Vmax and the brass could not be used again. That was brass I had to form the shoulders on mad

And I have had loose primer pockets in Norma brass I turned the neck mad

But I have 100 pounds of generic 270 and 7mmRM brass. I am never going to reload that stuff anyway. I will be dead or in a nursing home in 20 years. 7mmRM 140 gr 3400 fps works great. Primers pockets are not loose until 2 gr higher. I don't think Willis's collet die is going to make belted brass pushed that hard fit in other chambers.
Just when it couldnt get any better..
I have read all of these posts. 11 grains out a total of 70 is less than 16% Is there any chance peoples individual scales could vary within that range, as in some ones measured 70 grains could be anothers 65 grains or so?
I have two RCBS 5-0-5 scales, a Dillon's 'Eliminator' Scale, and a big Ohaus 3100. They all read within ~~ 0.1 gr the same.

In the 80s I figured out why some capacitors exploded on F16s. The caps I tested with ripple current and heat, I gave to a chemist to weigh weight change from Hydrogen outgassing. He handled the caps with tweezers, so he would not be weighing his finger prints. Reloading does not require that much accuracy nor precision.
My experience with pressure barrels tells me 16% /11 grn is most likely about 74 to 77 thousand psi. Clark's barrel could have a loose bore, this would allow the charge he is calming with out supper high pressure. I have seen this happen with a high end barrel once before it would take about 20% over what would be max normally.
If I plug 7mmRM 70 gr H4350 140 gr BT 26" into QL I match my chrono reading 3400fps 75 kpsi.

If I plug the Hodgdon max load [59gr] into QL, I get 45 kpsi 2900 fps [not nearly as good as a 7x57mm Mauser can do with long brass life].

If I look for the SAAMI registered max average pressure for the 7mmRM it is 61,000 psi. Yet the 7mmRM case head is stronger than the 270Win [Mauser type] case head that is registered at 65,000 psi.

If one calculates Von Mises stress for the belted magnum case head for C26000 brass (cartridge brass)Temper - H06 Tensile yield strength - 65,300 psi, one gets the case head plastic deformation threshold at 79,597 psi chamber pressure.

QL thinks it would take 71 gr for the pressure for Von Mises calculated yield, but I am not seeing it in the brass until 72 gr. I measure the threshold of extractor groove growth which is more sensitive and consistent than feeling primer insertion force. 71 gr was calculated. 72 gr was measured. I back off 3% from the more real measured for my 70 gr hunting load for the past few years.

I have a 7mmRM with a Win barrel, one with a Rem barrel, one with a Shilen barrel, one with a Ruger barrel, and one with a Browning barrel.

When I chambered 4 of the 6 barrels, I did not use the 0.220" to 0.227" headspace numbers per SAAMI. I headspace at 0.215", because I have never found a piece of belted magnum brass greater than 0.215" to the end of the belt.
If QL said it's ok it must be aren't you the same guy that figured the edge and 338 wm are the same based on Quick load. I am sure that the sammi max of 61000 psi is their for a reason if your smarter than all the rest of the shooting world so be it take current pics of your face often. I know a guy just like you he could convence him self that his loads were safe. Then he had a surgeon remove a peice of a rem bolt shroud out of his face. Like I said my experience with pressure barrels tells my you pushing the line really hard.
Back to my 4000 fps 25-06 load. Just a guess but I'll bet the experts have never checked out the Barnes website where they get 3814 with that same bullet in a 25-06 in a 24" bbl and a powder not as well suited to SuperPerformance in small bore long barrels. Also bet none have talked to the Barnes designers to understand why that bullet is capable of hyper velocity and fine accuracy. It's the usual blather by people who don't own the rifle, have never used the powder or the bullet but can tell you from some ancient slide rule it's gonna blow up. BTW, no problem getting FIVE reloads at which point I discard any high intensity cartridge.
When cases drop out of a falling block rifle that probably has 1/3 the extraction power of a crf bolt gun, pressures are not a concern.

I have the rifle, the bullets, the powder, the cases, the target and the dead Speed Goat. You have ????????

BTW if you want to take me up on real long range shooting call up Robert Brown aka Bricktop who is not black, not a tough guy but has visited my house when nobody was here and there was 4' of snow on the ground. He deduced I was hiding in the basement as I was so afraid of him. Funny, he left no footprints, is not on CCTV tapes and produced no photos of his visit. Just another of the few troll dolts who f/u the site and have anyone they don't have the balls to meet FTF tossed off the site. Lost count of my bannings but I'll keep coming back just to torture them.

Most of them made a big deal outing me, where I live and so on. Now that I have obtained the same information on them, the threats to kill me etc have dropped off as, unlike any of them, I don't make threats.

Good luck with "long range hunting". There is even a new magazine touting the "hunting skill" needed to shoot some animal at extreme ranges without ever getting off the benchrest in the back of the truck. All to hype Gunwerke's products. Not a rifle with a wood stock and blued metal, all scopes big enough to see Pluto and all the ladies are hot blonds. Not a horse or mule to be seen. Cartridge of the month is the 338 Lapua which is a fine round for what it was designed for, semi and full auto weapons but won't do anything a 338 RUM will at 1/3 the cost.

Keep the coffee warm in Edmond, Robert. I'll be passing through there soon.

Ramblings from the deranged mind of Larry Root. What could have made me laugh harder on this chilly November afternoon?
Ramblings from the deranged mind of Larry Root. What could have made me laugh harder on this chilly November afternoon?

Guy is definitely "boil your pet rabbit" kinda crazy...

Originally Posted by typeitout
Back to my 4000 fps 25-06 load. Just a guess but I'll bet the experts have never checked out the Barnes website where they get 3814 with that same bullet in a 25-06 in a 24" bbl and a powder not as well suited to SuperPerformance in small bore long barrels. Also bet none have talked to the Barnes designers to understand why that bullet is capable of hyper velocity and fine accuracy. It's the usual blather by people who don't own the rifle, have never used the powder or the bullet but can tell you from some ancient slide rule it's gonna blow up. BTW, no problem getting FIVE reloads at which point I discard any high intensity cartridge.
When cases drop out of a falling block rifle that probably has 1/3 the extraction power of a crf bolt gun, pressures are not a concern.

I have the rifle, the bullets, the powder, the cases, the target and the dead Speed Goat. You have ????????

BTW if you want to take me up on real long range shooting call up Robert Brown aka Bricktop who is not black, not a tough guy but has visited my house when nobody was here and there was 4' of snow on the ground. He deduced I was hiding in the basement as I was so afraid of him. Funny, he left no footprints, is not on CCTV tapes and produced no photos of his visit. Just another of the few troll dolts who f/u the site and have anyone they don't have the balls to meet FTF tossed off the site. Lost count of my bannings but I'll keep coming back just to torture them.

Most of them made a big deal outing me, where I live and so on. Now that I have obtained the same information on them, the threats to kill me etc have dropped off as, unlike any of them, I don't make threats.

Good luck with "long range hunting". There is even a new magazine touting the "hunting skill" needed to shoot some animal at extreme ranges without ever getting off the benchrest in the back of the truck. All to hype Gunwerke's products. Not a rifle with a wood stock and blued metal, all scopes big enough to see Pluto and all the ladies are hot blonds. Not a horse or mule to be seen. Cartridge of the month is the 338 Lapua which is a fine round for what it was designed for, semi and full auto weapons but won't do anything a 338 RUM will at 1/3 the cost.

You worthless piece-of-dogshit, Larry. Is your tranny group in Key West on a break or something? Is that why your bitch-ass decided to grace us all with your presence? How many times do you need to have your ass thrown off of here? How many usernames has your ass burned through so far?

You're so f*cking smart, you thought I had some kind of menial job at OU and you thought FOsteology had a taco stand down in Texas. As much as you try and dig, your sorry ass doesn't get any closer to doing squat. I expect if you had the nuts to show up where I live, you'd probably lose control of your bowels. Much as you did when I came to your house in Pinedale. Remember that, Larry? When you were so brave you were calling the cops.

You've always been a bitch and you'll always be a bitch. No one needs to make any "threats," that's just how you "roll."
Larry you sick little twisted paranoid delusional douchebag.... of course most everyone here knows you'll continue to create usernames and utilize proxy IP servers and continue to infest the campfire with your diseased cyber presence. Until that joyful day when you finally take that much deserved and long overdue dirt nap... bet Karen is counting down the days! grin

Until that day arrives, we know you'll remain a dysfunctional and paranoid "fixture" at the campfire. Although, you'll obviously be regulated to pariah status by the majority. You have absolutely NO credibility, and are forced to fly under the radar less the ban hammer falls on yet another username.

Are you quaking in your boots Bricktop? Oldmantrannydouche has just laid down the gauntlet and implied he and his merry band of limp wristed geriatric cross dresser posse are going to pay you a visit!

I'm laffin' so hard I'm crying! lol
[Linked Image].

Think you need some higher rings on that laugh

Sweet Jesus what an abortion.....
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Are you quaking in your boots Bricktop? Oldmantrannydouche has just laid down the gauntlet and implied he and his merry band of limp wristed geriatric cross dresser posse are going to pay you a visit!

I'm laffin' so hard I'm crying! lol
Gay marriage is now legal here. I assume that's Larry's purpose for visiting. I suppose Karen has now embraced his "alternative lifestyle."
You gutless wimp. Only a slimeball would slander another member's family. IF this site had any moderation you would get a timeout. Love how you trolls "out" other peoples family's and denigrate them but are too yellow to even admit who you really are.

Never said FO owned a taco stand, he said his wife did. So much for your "facts".

You, not I, said that you were a bigshot at OU and even had a link posted (now gone) impressing us all with your big status there. Funny thing is that they never heard of you and an extensive trace by the IP department there could find no hits from the school server to this site during "work hours" when you do a lot of your posting.
So it was just another "fake negro" lie from the skinny little nursing sow shooting punk from nowhere OK.

Have you figured out that a 275 Rigby and and 7x57 are the same thing yet ?

Amusing how smart you trolls think you are but every lie gets nailed, Rambolike threats are hot air and you're about as hard to track down as Obama at a Klan meeting.

Everyone knows that you never came to Pinedale but there are many who wish you would. I'll probably be here most of the winter and I'm sure we could put together a group to take you ice fishing on Fremont Lake. Bring FO along as you guys could see some really deep water (600+') unlike the mudholes that pass for lakes in TX and OK.

You really both have to work up some new slanders and insults as the ones you've been using for all these years are getting a bit stale.

As for 2muchgun, I look forward for your arrival for our 1000 yard plus match. Obviously what you know about stock design, ring height, high intensity cartridge barrel mirage and such subjects could fill one side of a business card.

Enough prattle from the peanut gallery, no wonder we have Obama and ISIS is winning.

Enough prattle...

TFF coming from you Larry.

You still keeping up with that Mensa membership?
[Linked Image]
I see you're still incessantly bumping your gums with your paranoid delusional lies and slander Root. You truly need to seek psychological help.

I get a kick out of you puffing up your old scrawny chicken cyber chest with your laughable bravado and wannabe tough guy act. Everyone sees through your histrionics and gesticulations. Your frustration and angst is palatable, and is absolutely hilarious. Limp wristed cross dressing geriatric fairy's flapping their wings is always good for a laugh. grin

For anyone thinking about taking oldmantrannydouche Root up on his Long Range challenge, know that he's insincere. He talks a BIG game, but at the slightest hint of someone actually calling him out and making a visit, he folds.

Tough guy act evaporates like a fart in the wind and he starts freaking out, hiding in his closet pissing his depends diaper and frantically makes calls to the local LEO's, Sheriffs, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, and any other secret squirrel organization.

Good trip down memory lane! Laffin'

Larry Root Makes a Bet!

Larry Calls Out Bricktop

Larry Root's head is exploding on Amazon

Bricktops Trip to Pinedale

Bricktops Road Trip

Always humorous to give arrogant dumbass idiots like Root the stage, spotlight, and microphone, only to watch him fall flat on his face time after time! grin
high intensity cartridge barrel mirage
Typeitout
This is funny stuff, get it so hot trying to shoot things you stalked to 30 yard the barrel gets hot. How a rusty old fart like you get so much hate in his life. I am guessing your wife voted for Obama and has a picture of him next to her chair in your single wide. If I am right and I most likely am then I understand why your pissed and looking for a fight all the time. Try praying it may calm you down.
Typeitout,
You talk a big game for someone who backs up nothing. I offered to come to you when I was in FL this summer, and buy lunch. I pm'd you my actual name and number as well as the name and address of the family member I would be staying with so you could confirm they existed. Even gave you flight number, date and time and you never replied.
Gee Mallard being such a smart guy, you should have figured out my summers are not spent in FL. Brickhead could have told you that as his fake trip to WY took place (haha) in the dead of winter. Neither he nor I were here. In fact I'm even in the phone book, had you called FL, you would have gotten a "not in service" response.
Why do I I think this whole FL visit, email etc is just another pile of duck scheit ?

To whom did you send the PM ?

Why don't you PM me all that name and number stuff again and you can come over here to WY this winter. (I'm here) It's a lot closer than FL. Maybe you can join Brickhead and FOff when they come for their ice fishing expedition ?

As for talking a big game, talking is easy (ask the trolls) having the guts to stop hiding under your desk and back up your threats and claims is quite another.
Had I been attacked, visited, beaten up and killed as many times as promised by the yellow bellies, I'd need to set aside an acre to plant all the wannabes.

Not really a concern as the SCSO has all the data on them and, as stupid as they are, they never seem to have realized that making threats on the net is both a state and Federal crime. Was just a story on the news today involving a large civil suit involving internet threats.

While I realize no troll is a competent attorney, the following case may prove of interest:
Turner v. Does, Case No. CGC-11-512960 (San Francisco Superior Court).

Dolts may note the case was ruled upon in California, the HQ of this site. It's called a precedent. In short, you can think being in TX or OK will save your sorry butts, but the court can force any California company to reveal everything about you.

Someday, you trolls will do your thing on someone without a sense of humor.
Larry take your damn Remeron and Geritol. Hmm why would I think you were in FL this summer? Oh yeah because you plainly stated in your PM to me that you were there and would be until at least 09/01/2014. You yourself said it and when I pm'd my travel plans you suddenly removed yourself from the conversation. Hell I even offered to pm you a pic of the ticket, travel itinerary and valid id as proof.

Its funny you talk of people threatening you when you continually make veiled threats to others I.e. 600' lakes and ice fishing. Even your old addled brain can't believe that statement.

As to the court case you listed above what is your point? Guy went to court to identify people he felt were defaming him on Facebook, got a court order to do just that and it went nowhere after that?

Hint chief, not many posters here hide their names or cities and a simple Google search of that info would do the same no court case needed.

Hint #2. You defame and threaten the same folks you accuse of doing it to you so doubt you have a case. Your last 3 posts alone each contain multiple statements of slander.

I know you don't care about the realities I have listed above. I have never threatened you, nor do I care to now, your delusions aren't worth my time, but we both know you welched on lunch in FL.

As to LR steel if you ever find yourself in WA let me know and I will set it up. Have access to steel to 2k via an acquaintance that has truly been there done that in LR via war, and is paid well to teach it to others by one of the most respected companies in the firearms industry.
Larry Root, you're such a pathetic geriatric TROLL and liar. Still adamantly squawking your paranoid delusions that others are out to kick your old wrinkly ass or even kill you! Meanwhile, you continue to make veiled threats against Bricktop and I... crazy

Your reputation on the various Forums is solidified and you will NEVER be able to overcome your own stupidity... you're a pariah!

You've been banned from all the other forums and return with a new persona to only be outed and banned again and again. Your existence here is PURELY of entertainment value as your posts are not taken seriously. You have absolutely NO credibility.

You have no honor nor backbone either, as is only proven via the plethora of user names that you use to "beat the system". Yet, I and others are somehow "hiding". One would hope an individual of your age (72 ?) would have more integrity than to run around a site playing immature games and acting the part of someone special when the truth is all to well known...

You are no more than a fool in clown shoes who has lied of their knowledge, experience, accomplishments and life's journeys. You live vicariously through Gun Rags, books and others adventures then claim them to be your own. Your imagination is all you have and even it shy's away from the idiotic you...

You are a sad pathetic shell of an old man without a gleam of hope. Lets all hope nature takes it's course soon and you're finally rewarded with your richly deserved and long overdue dirt nap.

Now, go grab a Gun Rag and live your next adventure. Buy another scope or rifle off the boards to turn buck to supplement your Social Security.

Continue on Lawrence as only you can. Your "Entertainment Qualities" are boundless...
Paranoid?

Is that what you call waking up at night screaming, thinking you're seeing Bricktop looking at you thru the window...???

He's still ruminating over that...

Morbid humor for the Fire, maybe more morbid than humor...

DF
You're quite right DirtFarmer, Bricktop is still "residing" in Larry's diseased paranoid noggin. grin

It's blatantly obvious that Root is still butt hurt and licking his wounds over the whole "Bricktop" and "Pinedale" fiasco.

Larry practically sheit himself when he thought Bricktop was actually on his way to pay him a visit. In a frenzied panic, oldmantrannydouche started calling the Sublette County Sheriffs Office, Key West Police, Monroe County Sheriffs Office, University of OK, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, etc. etc. etc.

Bricktop played his old useless ass to a level that is obviously far beyond his comprehension, and it only shined (and continues to shine to this day!) as to the depth each and every time he wailed about the BIG Pinedale shindig he thought was imminent. It was grand entertainment, and numerous Forum members got a chuckle.

Hell, Larry is STILL wailing about it a couple years later. grin

Attempt to spin it all you like old douche, but everyone remembers your outbursts and incoherent rants. If not, I provided links above for those that need a chuckle.
Larry is having a difficult time dealing with the fact that Bricktop is not black, it seems to eat away at his soul. He cannot help but mention that bricktop isn't black in his rants, as if he is blowing the whistle on the matter.

For Larrys sake lets not tell him that FOst isn't an ape. Not sure his feeble old mind could handle another shocker like that.

Say Larry, you ever make it back to AR or NE Forums? smile
Root is that an orange hat cover on your camo hat in the picture ?

[Linked Image]
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves! Picking on an obviously mentally handicapped person like Larry Root! You know, fighting a retard like Larry is a lose/lose situation, if you win you beat up a retard and if you lose.... Well Larry won't win but you get the point.
Fighting with Larry????

It's called comedic relief. I get to laugh my ass off at the delirious old coot, and he gets to gnash his teeth and rally the voices in his head.

That is a win win, I get a laugh and Larry gets to have conversations with some fascinating characters.
Fighting with Larry????

It's called comedic relief. I get to laugh my ass off at the delirious old coot, and he gets to gnash his teeth and rally the voices in his head.

That is a win win, I get a laugh and Larry gets to have conversations with some fascinating characters.

Well in his mind I think it's a heroic battle he is fighting against the "brigade of trolls" on here.(and that's as close as I care to get to his "mind") I admit to keeping an eye out for his posts because you know it' going to be hilarious once he gets his panties in a twist.
He must be the talk of the station every time he calls in with a federal threat from the killers on the internet...
Retard...?

Actually, Larry is a certified, documented genius. Ask him and he'll give you the details...

He's not dumb, he's just an arrogant, narcissistic troll with paranoid delusions and certain compulsions to shove it up everyone's nose how special he is with superior intellect compared to everyone else. No matter what someone does or says, Larry has to come up with one better. His insecurities dictate that he's gotta somehow be the Alpha dog in any and every situation. And, he doesn't care what he has to say or do to get there. OCD on steroids...

As you can imagine, that doesn't play well in Peoria or here on the Fire. Frauds and posers get outed here on a regular basis. Most Fire contributors are serious and knowledgeable gun nuts and can smell a rotten egg from a distance.

Voluminous documentation is available. Check out FOst's links.

DF
I've been around for a while and know all about Larry Root. IME, if you go around telling everyone how smart you are, you probably aren't....
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
I've been around for a while and know all about Larry Root. IME, if you go around telling everyone how smart you are, you probably aren't....

Good point.

DF
He should be checking in any time now under his NEW username " Romney2016"

When you see him, tell him GFY for me!
it never ceases to amaze, the handles he comes up with. This latest one struck me as quite ironic, a loser picking a loser...

DF
Is that really a pic of 'Mr. Congeniality'?
Here's a mug shot for comparison:

[Linked Image]
mathman....just too funny.... laugh
Is that Clarkm or Larry can't tell from the angle
© 24hourcampfire