Home
It is Blue in the catalog but someone offers it in Stainless, does anyone know who that is? Lipseys maybe?
I thought someone found it at Cabelas
There is a guy here on the fire that got one at Sportsmans Warehouse and Remington said it was a special run.
Posted By: iddave Re: Long Range 700 in Stainless - 08/28/15
Sportsman's Warehouse has them for sure. The local store had both in stock actually. Blued was $699 and Stainless was $799 as I recall.

Dave
Posted By: bcraig Re: Long Range 700 in Stainless - 08/28/15
I am the guy that bought one at Sportsmans warehouse that nimrodtracy spoke of.
I looked all over the internet and could find no mention of one in stainless so I sent Remington an e-mail and they sent me the response that it was a special run not Listed on their website.

I recently sold mine (needed cash for another project)
But it would put 3 rounds of the Federal 150 grain Blue box into 1/2 inch at a hundred yards consistently.

This with an Swfa 10x42 Milquad In Burris Signature Zee rings and shot off a homemade bench using front and rear sandbags(made of a blue jean leg filled with sand)

Nice shooting rifle for sure.
Originally Posted by bcraig
I am the guy that bought one at Sportsmans warehouse that nimrodtracy spoke of.
I looked all over the internet and could find no mention of one in stainless so I sent Remington an e-mail and they sent me the response that it was a special run not Listed on their website.

I recently sold mine (needed cash for another project)
But it would put 3 rounds of the Federal 150 grain Blue box into 1/2 inch at a hundred yards consistently.

This with an Swfa 10x42 Milquad In Burris Signature Zee rings and shot off a homemade bench using front and rear sandbags(made of a blue jean leg filled with sand) what caliber?

Nice shooting rifle for sure.
Posted By: bcraig Re: Long Range 700 in Stainless - 08/29/15
Mine was a 7mm Remington Magnum
Closses store is 300 miles away, and it looks like they dont sell guns through shipping to a FFL?
© 24hourcampfire