Home
Posted By: RinB Bix N Andy triggers - 11/26/16
Considering buying one. What experiences have you had? They are about $400 so I would like to learn what I can before spending my cabbage.
Posted By: gzig5 Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 11/27/16
Might get more responses on Benchrest.com, Accurate Shooter forum, or one of the rimfire BR sites. I know there have been several reviews on those sites. I've not played with one but hear very good things about them. Better than a Jewel, but should be for the price.
Posted By: BountyHunter Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 01/19/17
I have one on a LR BR rifle and top notch. However, depends on what you want it for.

I would not put one on a LR hunting rifle. Really not needed as other quality triggers at half the cost.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 01/22/17
RinB
I got my mitts on one last summer and did 10 or so rounds downrange out of a friends 1000 yard BR rifle.
Im a long time jewell user and have mine set down into the 2 oz range.
At this level most people will tell you that if you can feel a difference between a jewell and a BNA that your full of it.
But the truth of the matter is that you can "feel" the difference.
They "feel" better.Not sure I can describe how it feels better,but it does.
Its going to take some time but I will end up swapping my jewells for BNAs.On my 1000 yard guns.

dave
Posted By: jmssi Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 01/24/17
I bought one several years ago, I have several customs with Jewels, Timneys, Shilens and Blackburns etc.. IMHO the B&A is in a different league... Which it should be for the price

I have never regretted the purchase even with the cost being what it is
Posted By: RinB Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 01/28/17
Thanks gentlemen. Cabbage spent.
Posted By: gene270 Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 01/28/17
looks like they are coming out with a trigger in the price range of the jewell shortly
Posted By: BWalter Re: Bix N Andy triggers - 02/09/17
They are coming out with a field/tactical trigger.

https://bulletcentral.com/product/bixn-andy-tacsport-rem700-single-stage-trigger-sporting-rifles/
© 24hourcampfire