Home
Posted By: DocHolliday Custom Headstamped brass - 06/12/23
Does anyone know of a source for custom head stamped brass for purchase in small quantity now that RCC seems to be belly up?
Posted By: HalH Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/14/23
There use to be a co. In Cody Wy that made custom brass , not cheap.

Hal
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/14/23
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Does anyone know of a source for custom head stamped brass for purchase in small quantity now that RCC seems to be belly up?

A couple from Florida bought all of RCC's equipment & inventory, Once set up, they will be making custom brass but not on the small quantity scale that RCC was doing (50-100 pcs)

More in the thou's for min orders, while they haven't specified an actual min pc order yet .. but did mention on the multiple thou pc scale, most likely out of reach for most wildcatters wanting small quantities
Posted By: dale06 Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/14/23
Well, several wildcatters can split a thousand.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/15/23
Originally Posted by dale06
Well, several wildcatters can split a thousand.

Use what you need and eBay the rest.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/16/23
Man would I like to see a run of 318 Westley Richards! I’d get on that one.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/19/23
Quality Cartridge. They do custom headstamps and also 318 W.R.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/19/23
As far as I can determine they are: The website is still up.

Ordered some of their brass around 15 years ago and was NOT impressed. But a couple years ago tried some 6mm-06, and it was very good.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Custom Headstamped brass - 06/19/23
He helped me out many years back when I bought a Dakota 76 that was rebarreled in 280 A.I. but it was a shorter headspace chamber than even the current SAAMI is now.
He ran some brass to match my chamber and also told me how to mill my sizer die to accomodate the chamber.
© 24hourcampfire