Home
Thought I’d try here and classifieds. Need L/A for a Win Mod 70.

Thanks in advance,
Erich
Have you called Mr Echols?
Originally Posted by RinB
Have you called Mr Echols?
My gunsmith did. Apparently he no longer deals with McMillan. He offers full custom builds with the stock, so I’m assuming he had a bunch stockpiled from before McMillan changed hands. So that leaves the used and second hand market for schleps like me.
Complete and total BS. Just spoke with Darcy and he has not cut ties with McMillan. I’d suggest to anyone interested in getting one to contact him yourself.
Hmm…no idea why my gunsmith would lie about it. Thanks for letting me know. I will call him
Originally Posted by John55
Complete and total BS. Just spoke with Darcy and he has not cut ties with McMillan. I’d suggest to anyone interested in getting one to contact him yourself.

100% I spoke with D'Arcy today. I've committed to 4 LH stocks once they run for him.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Hmm…no idea why my gunsmith would lie about it. Thanks for letting me know. I will call him

Too bad you have a smith that is lying to you. He likely doesn't want to inlet the flat top. Is D'Arcy inletting them? I'm assuming he is, since guys are saying he still does them.
He doesn’t inlet or do any finishing on them. You can order them inletted by McMillan or as a flat top.
He only finishes them on his complete rifle builds.
I talked to D’Arcy and ordered. Correct, he will not inlet or work on them unless it is a full custom Legend build.
What’s the price on ordering one now?
© 24hourcampfire