Home
[Linked Image] got this off the net searching around, nice paint job, watcha think?
Why, flying pigs! Glad you got the pic thing figured out.

Like the paint.
looks like brown or od? black and white?
OD'ish, black and perhaps light gray but could be white also, hard telling for certain.
ya, I think your right, its lite gray & black stripes. and od/brown mix.
who's stock is it? mcmillan?
Paint looks like OD/brown mix with black and a light gray, easy as sin to reproduce with Krylon. Not sure about the stock, could be McMillan though I'm not certain about that.
looks like the old tiger stripe jungle camo
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
looks like the old tiger stripe jungle camo

Was thinking same. Looks much like Vietnam tiger stripe camo.
That's what I call riding shotgun.
looks pretty cool just as long as those are the colors you are trying to blend in with! Nice gun too!
Originally Posted by Tturbo
looks pretty cool just as long as those are the colors you are trying to blend in with! Nice gun too!
Thats why I was asking everyone what the colors were. I wanna get the right combo colors before paint. I agree it hard to tell from that pic.
look at snipershide and search under tiger striping and you can pm the owner, he had a thread on it.
I did a search, could not find. Even went thru gallery of pics? Are you a member there? You sure it was from there?
He might have posted it somewhere else but it was definitly on the hide. I willl try to find a link and PM you with it.
Check your PMs
Thanks for everyone's help. I found the owner and he does custom painting on rifle stocks. Anyone [email protected]

The colors were.... duracoat- tactical od//matt black//snow grey
Cool, the stripes sort of look 3D as if they are contoured.
© 24hourcampfire