Home
I'm looking for a gunsmith in MN to rebarrel a 722 action to a 6x45. I already have the action and barrel, just need it mounted and reamed.
the local guy wanted 300 starting for it, seems a bit steep for me. my usual guy in texas is backed up, he gets 180 and does good work.
anyone know a good one in northern MN or eastern ND?
http://sgrcustomrifles.com/
Stan's a good guy and his guns have done very good in Hunter Class bench competition
Ahlman's in Morristown, MN, do good work, but I don't know how much they would charge for the work you're looking to have done.

www.ahlmans.com

Jeff
Contact jkob here on the 'fire.. He's in the Twin Cities area..
Jerry Simison in Detroit Lakes, MN and Duane Spooner in Tappen ND are both good smiths in your geography. Jim Kobe in the Twin Cities and Lee Christianson(Redneck) just east of the Twin Cities are both good but farther away for you.
I have had good service from Bob Odenthal. Odenthal's Guns Inc.
Cost me 112.50 for a barrel install on a Rem 700.
952-440-7977. Turn around was about 10 days, It was early spring so he wasn't to backed up.
James Kobe
Bloomington, Minnesota
He did a nice rebarrel job on my Model 70 270 Win.
He whittles a pretty nice stock also.
whelennut
Never had anything done, but I've scene a few good write ups from Liabs in Spicer, MN Might be Laibs? (About 15 minutes North of Wilmar)
+1 for Jim Kobe he has done fantastic work for me and a lot of the guys I shoot F-Class with. Jim's work is great, turnaround time is amazing and his prices are very reasonable.

Address: 10841 Oxborough Ave. So. Bloomington, MN 55437 USA
Voice: 1-952-884-6031
+2 for Jim Kobe.
Butch
+3 For Jim Kobe. He has done numerous projects for me. All first class.
+3 for Jim Kobe.
He has done a lot of very good work for me.
I could do it for you but I have No FFL and I live in SD
+4 for Jim Kobe, he's a really good guy and does excellent work.
© 24hourcampfire