Home
I'm looking for people who have used him to build a custom rifle for them.Are they happy with his work and the rifle he built for them.Any info will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.Thanks Skeeter
John has, I'm sure he will be along.
I have a friend that used Mike Bryant for a couple of custom project's. he was very happy with his work but a bit slower than expected (most the good one's are).
RC828
I've had a couple of Mike Bryant rifles in the past. One of the best out there IMHO.

Give him a jingle, I'm sure he would be more than happy to chat.

Not to mention he is in your state.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
John has, I'm sure he will be along.

Yep. Mike does excellent work. Absolutely nothing bad to say about him.

John
Mike is one of the best of the best. When it comes to integrity, Mike is on top. Mike and his wife have been building a house for the last year and a half. They were doing the majority themselves. Not because he had to, he wanted to. Mike also has a ranching operation. Mike is not slow, he just has a lot of satisfied customers.
Butch
I have had 3 rifles built by Mike Bryant. He is one of the most honest guys you will ever want to meet. On one he was a little slower than expected, but it all worked out in the end because he is perfectionist. Not cheap, but at a fair price for the quality of work. I'd do it again with Mike!!!!
i've had Mike build me about 6 rifles, You will not find a more upstanding honest person. One good smith too. I have no reservations recommending him.

ML
Mike is the one of the best and an upstanding guy. I would use him again without looking any furthur. You will not have the privilage, many times in your life, of knowing a man like Mike.
Jim Hundley
© 24hourcampfire