Home
Posted By: andrews1958 Hi Tech Customs - 10/09/09
Came across a Hi Tech Custom Rifles in a 340 Weatherby Nice looking rifle Any one heard of HCR or tried one of thier rifles?
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/10/09
Hi-Tech was sold and is now Bansner's.........fine stuff.

MM
Posted By: aalf Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/10/09
There was a Rich Rielly(sp?) that went by Hi Tech customs out of Colorado Springs.
Posted By: KDF Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/10/09
Could it be Rich Riley of High Tech Custom Rifles in Colorado Springs? If so, I'd bet it would be a nice shooting rifle. I have no personal experience with his work, but do have a good friend whose had a couple rifles built by him and they've been exceptional shooters.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/10/09
The Hi-Tech I referred to was located in CA........sold all the molds, technique & business for stock making to Bansners.

Not familiar with Rich Riley in CO...........

MM
Posted By: KineticPerformance Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/11/09
Rich Riley of HiTech turns out great rifles. When you said HCR did you use it in reference to HiTech Customs? Normally, when I see HCR I think Hill Country Rifle Co. who I do not have pleasant experiences with.
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/11/09
Does anyone have one of his rifles. If so I would really like to talk to you about his rifles in more detail
Posted By: aalf Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/11/09
Google is your friend....

Contact us at High Tech Customs for prices, design specifics, availability and to order our many fine products.
We do our utmost to ensure not only Customer Satisfaction but Customer Delight!

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (719) 667-1090
Fax: (719) 632-4505

High Tech Customs
3109 N. Cascade Ave.
Suite 103
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Posted By: 300MAG Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/16/09
Just got back from my first elk hunt and Rich Reiley was my guide. I got to see his shop and talk alot about custom rifle building with him over the 5 days in elk camp. He is very knowledgeable and has a very nice shop. Give him a call - he'll answer any questions you may have!!

He can guide too!!

[Linked Image]

Posted By: DMB Re: Hi Tech Customs - 10/17/09
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Just got back from my first elk hunt and Rich Reiley was my guide. I got to see his shop and talk alot about custom rifle building with him over the 5 days in elk camp. He is very knowledgeable and has a very nice shop. Give him a call - he'll answer any questions you may have!!

He can guide too!!

[Linked Image]

Kudos on the Elk!!!

Don
Posted By: Jaguar Re: Hi Tech Customs - 11/10/09
I met Rich after my first bighorn hunt some years back, and was impressed with his work on a .340 we were testing. Rich subsequently did custom work on an old .338 M77 Ruger for me and turned it into a tackdriver - yeah sub-inch with Swift A-Frames yet. He did only what I wanted, not a full-blown makeover. Rich makes a great custom rifle or he will customize your rifle as you want. He became a personal friend, and has provided several customizations for the household. If you want a real machinist truing up your action and squeezing out the accuracy, go see Rich. And yes, he has been known to help folks get bears, elk, deer, and birds when he is not on the machines. High Tech Customs, Colorado Springs is the place.

Give him a call, or better yet, go take a look at his work.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (719) 667-1090
Fax: (719) 632-4505

High Tech Customs
3109 N. Cascade Ave.
Suite 103
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Posted By: tonyb Re: Hi Tech Customs - 11/11/09
Rich has done two for me, a 6.5x284 on remington 700, and a 22 br on a cooper action. Both were tack drivers. I would highly recommend him.

Tony.
Posted By: vital_kill Re: Hi Tech Customs - 11/12/09
Rich is the man, I have many custom work done from him
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Hi Tech Customs - 11/12/09
Here's me and the little guy himself:

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire