Home
Posted By: elim Remington trigger - 01/08/05
Is a factory Remington trigger worth saving?Or should I just buy a new after market?Can they be made to brake as crisp?
Posted By: hotrodusa Re: Remington trigger - 01/08/05
You can adjust the factory trigger down to around 3 1/4 lb to 3 1/2 lb safley, if you install the holland spring kit, you can get it down to 2 1/2lb to 2 3/4lb safley, I seen some claim lower settings, but I set my own sain saftey rules.

If you want the best triger IMHO, get a Jewell, they is sweet................
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Remington trigger - 01/08/05
elim
Most can be made wonderful... with a spring change and a serious clean-up including pin polishing and connector link side polishing I normally set them at 20 ounces.

When they do not clean up I like the Rifle Basix for the money... but the jewell is the better trigger.
art
Posted By: accraholic Re: Remington trigger - 01/08/05
BTT, Hoping JAG will see this one........
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Remington trigger - 01/09/05
Accraholic
He made like a Frenchman and conceded total defeat... he wasn't even arrogant like the French in defeat, either. I would not have believed I could forgive him easily, but I thought he did alright once the void was pierced... I have decided to not pick on him anymore... ;-)
art
Posted By: Supertrucker Re: Remington trigger - 01/09/05
elim, you could send it to this guy if'n you are not sure. I have never used him but his feed back is 100%.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...258&item=7125328446&rd=1
© 24hourcampfire