Home
Posted By: andrews1958 Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
Anyone heard of them? Their adds are starting to pop up on different web sites? Big dollars for their rifles.

http://proofresearch.com/
Posted By: Oregonmuley Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
I thought I read someplace that this is the new company put together by what was/is Jense Precision and Lone Wolf stocks and now known as Proof Research? Don't they also have some sort of connection now to Defiance actions?? Might be wrong though?
Posted By: setch Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
I'm not sure about the Jense Precision, but Lone Wolf is now Proof Research....I wen through that bit of discovery a few months ago when looking for a LW stock
Posted By: Toolelk Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
Proof is the merger of ABS barrels, Lone Wolf and Jense - all now in a spectacular new building in Kalispell. Defiance and Proof share the same major investor.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
I Believe one of Defiance Machines top guy actually went to work for them!
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
I Believe one of Defiance Machines top guy actually went to work for them!

Who would that be??
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
I think it was Jeff!
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
I think it was Jeff!

I thought so - Jeff was a good guy!! He helped me out several times when I ordered an action from Defiance.
Posted By: abilene Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/24/12
I drive by Proof Research daily. Beautiful building which I'm sure cost big bucks to build and beautiful rifles inside. Mike Goguen is one of the founders, he's got big bucks. Link to the cover story in last weeks Beacon here in Kalispell, MT.
http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articles/article/the_roots_of_philanthropy/31056/
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/25/12
Yeah, they finally got that palace out of the mud. I was stunned at what was a-building, I can only imagine all the toys they have inside.
Why they didn't have a property with a tube for testing kind of surprises me, however.
Posted By: Toolelk Re: Proof Reaserch Rifles - 12/25/12
Initially, there was discussion of a tube between their facility and the indoor shooting range next door. Not sure if it ever got past discussion though.
© 24hourcampfire